Issue with dry 24/7 mediums

Status
Not open for further replies.

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this problem, I ordered a case of dry 24/7's this past December, I having issues with diapers being wet in the package. The box that was shipped to me is dry, and also shows no water marks or water damage, yet there are 3 diapers in every 18 pack that are swollen while folded.
These diapers came directly from dry care in Brooklyn NY, i'm a little annoyed / slightly sickened that this is an issue, the product is a very good product and I truly love it. I did contact dry care via email and I haven't received anything back yet, I'm not looking for any free hand outs.

thats pretty bizarre and the first I've heard of it, not even sure how that would happen unless the bags were somehow submerged in water.

That's a new feature they're testing out, pre-wet diapers, to save you time! :laugh:

hope this is isn't a big problem with a lot of their stock because im going to be buying a case soon here. they might have had a leak in their warehouse or on their production line.

Sent from my RCT6513W87 using Tapatalk

I sure hope it isn't a ongoing issue , I ordered a case on Friday and they listed the medium as being back ordered...bummer, I e-mailed Gary To see if they had a time frame for the back order being cleared last night and have yet to hear from him.

I too was looking to order a case of mediums. I just went ahead and ordered a case of seni quatro for daytime use and was looking at dry 24 for nights and morning. I should've started wearing daily back when winter first started but I probably have a good 3 months left before the heat comes and prevents that from happening.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I use seni and 24/7 at the same times you do.

I got a case of dry247 meds from them right before xmas as well. Not noticing any wetness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back