Is Your Climate Changing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't see much of a difference in summer, but winter lasted a loooong time this year. It snowed in April. And last year, we had a green Christmas.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
here's a hint <____<

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5286/capture3us9.png

Summer's are getting cooler and Winter's are getting warmer. Last Summer (that's Dec-Feb for us) on most days I had little problem walking around with a pair of long jeans, shoes and a t-shirt. The Winter (Jun-Aug) we are experiencing right now is the roughly the same. There have been a few cold days, but overall jeans and shirt are all you need for most of the day, maybe put on a thin jacket after dusk. Actually the other day I was walking around in the city with jeans and a shirt on and I felt like cooling down because I was getting a bit hot... and this in is the middle of Winter!
It ALWAYS fascinates me how the southern hemisphere has summer where we have winter and vise versa. I know why this happens, of course, but it's more on the personal scale. Like, having a 90 degree day in January just sounds like pee-wee's playhouse kinda talk, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.