Is this what it's really like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piplup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I'm cat/house sitting for my aunt and uncle for a total of 5 days. During these days thus far, I haven't had to hide my pacifier, I can just leave it by my bed without a care. Today, I'm just leaving my diapers and changing supplies in my room, but out in the open! I can walk around the house in a diaper an t-shirt without worrying about getting caught, it's wonderful!

Is this what life is like for ABs who live on their own? I can't wait to move out of my parents house! Really need to get a job first though :p
I know moving out means more responsibilities, but I think the freedom will be worth it :)

Vexxus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
A little of the good life. Enjoy these five days, Piplup. It might take a while before you get another chance ;)

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Enjoy while you can! When you get to the daily life of working and living the AB time will be harder to come by.

FlightSimPro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Enjoy it while it lasts! However just remember to clean as you go so you don't get caught, do a detail clean before she comes home and always have a backup plan regardless, incase unexpected visitors call around.

FlightSimPro

Piplup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm definitely enjoying it! I'll probably get this opportunity again when they go out of town again :)
It'll be a while before I have my own place though... And when I do, I'll probably have to have a roommate for a while. Oh well.
@FlightSimPro I always clean as I go whenever I stay here :) And I won't be answering the door for unexpected visitors. It's Baltimore. Enough said. Plus anyone that would want to visit know that my aunt and uncle are out of the county :)
I'll only be opening the door for Daddy when he gets here :paci:

FlightSimPro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Good good. Well at least you have thought about it and have a plan in place :)

FlightSimPro

daLira

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I know moving out means more responsibilities, but I think the freedom will be worth it :)

Kinda ;)
funny-independent-living-comic-eating-girl.jpg

But anyway, enjoy your little vacation!

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Yes and no...

So, when your on your own, you have a lot more grown up responsibilities as well...

And unexpected visitors are an issue if your in the closet...

B

Starfox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Carer
Any updates, Piplup? How did it feel to be able to "baby out" all day long?

--sf

babyboyuk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yes and no, there's so much to do when your on your own, I haven't had any baby time now for nearly 3 weeks!!

JessLove

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I live on my own and while the privacy is nice, I work so much to pay rent and bills that i hardly ever get to play or be little :( and so many more responsibilities like housework. and i get scared sometimes living by myself :/
there are good and bad about both.

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
At the moment I live with my wife and we have no kids. I leave my diapers wherever I will, and walk around freely with no pants on. I am in that fleeting zone between childhood and parenthood, where one is free to be themselves. Yet I know it will soon end. I will soon have a child, and will have to act in a way that society deems appropriate. Until that child moves out, and I grow old. Then I can do whatever I want. Because old people can do whatever they want and no one questions them. THey just say, "Oh, they are just old."

Okay so this just inspired a thread. Look out!

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have my own place and my little stuff isn't hidden, but it isn't exactly on display either. For example, my sippy cups are with the normal cups, my changing supplies are in a normal cupboard in the bathroom and my plushies are everywhere. I like it! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.