Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
I apologize if I shouldn’t be posting this in here, but I’m wondering if anyone else has done this:

I’ve been trying to ease myself into needing diapers by having big accidents in public. I always feel incredible when I squish a big poop or pee around my body, and I want people to notice. Am I just weird?

• Angry
Reactions: CrazySmoker, Milianna and JaysonTheRegressor
I don't think you need to do that.
I believe that it is better to just use what you need

LUV said:
I don't think you need to do that.
I believe that it is better to just use what you need
Unfortunately, getting diapers is harder than it needs to be rn. I figure If everyone sees me wetting and messing myself in public, that could only help out my chances of being diapered

• Thinking
Reactions: Deleted member 59082
So. For the record. You want to have big “accidents” in public. Then be noticed while you “squish” it. And you think these people noticing will want to buy you diapers? Or just diaper you? And you think asking on an incontinence forum will help?

Best case scenario is you’re just trying to get a rise out of us. Worst case scenario doing that you’ll hear an “ all rise” when a man in robes comes into a room where you can’t leave.

You aren't going to find anybody here that will approve of this. By doing this you are actually making it harder for those who truly are incontinent to find any type of acceptance or support. That's my personal opinion on this. Also I would recommend removing this post

Reactions: SparkleAlchemist, CrazySmoker, Cashew and 2 others
It doesn’t matter how big or small your “accidents” are, nobody is going to check or interrogate the diaper.

Using diapers in public isn’t really socially accepted regardless of the size .if you’re special needs , people will give you a wide berth and “forgiveness” , if you’re obviously doing the best you can . Typically if your not special needs ,mobility impaired and publicly using your diaper, get ready to be humiliated and shamed because people will not accept or overlook that behavior if your not physicaly or mentaly disabled.

People don’t spontaneously wake up and decide to shit themselves at the mall because they can . Everything we are taught about bodily functions is typically in confidence privately . If you wake up and suddenly find it perfectly acceptable ( then you’re among the handful of ABDL who have convinced themselves it’s okay ,and act out because the real world doesn’t agree ). You will lose signifgant friend and family support who like the rest of the world don’t think this is a good idea . In many cases you will read about these people because dropping a deuce ,got law enforcement attention and justice system exposure .

Last edited:
I can't help but wonder, rather than diaper you, it's more likely they'd put a straight jacket on you. I don't think you want to go there.

Reactions: CrazySmoker
dogboy said:
I can't help but wonder, rather than diaper you, it's more likely they'd put a straight jacket on you. I don't think you want to go there.
If they score the straight jacket they will be happy ,restrained people often get diapered as a precaution. So keep a turd ready for your moving in to a new diaper !

• Haha
Reactions: PooMinara and dogboy
The Incontinence forum is for people with genuine incontinence issues. Posting made-up stories is NOT allowed, and is grounds for a ban. If you are not incontinent yourself, you should take special care to be respectful/nice when posting here

Reactions: dogboy
I wish i could control it. It would only be behind closed doors. Im personally scared to leave my house out of embarrassment. The aducity of some people.

DiaperPaige said:
I’ve been trying to ease myself into needing diapers by having big accidents in public. I always feel incredible when I squish a big poop or pee around my body, and I want people to notice. Am I just weird?
Don't try to make yourself incontinent. Being IC is no fun, and making yourself that way is something you will regret.
Also, even if you secretly wish other people would notice... its up to you to keep it to yourself. Spooking the normal people isn't good.

Reactions: dogboy, CrazySmoker, atreyu87 and 3 others
Dont do it. You will one day regret it. Standing up from a chair at the doctor covered in pee, is not fun. You can have fun pretending but real IC hits you at the worst times.

If you want to wear diapers, then wear diapers - it's not any more difficult than that. "Getting diapers is difficult rn" How so? Simply go to the store and buy some, or purchase some online, that's generally what all of us who wear do. Unless what you really mean is that you want to have your 'big accident' in front of someone who feels some responsibility for you and thus coerce them / deceive them into buying your diapers for you? I can't believe I am saying this, but the 'grown up' (looke what you made me do) thing to do here is take responsibility for your own desire/needs/wants and earn/buy the thing you want. You can after all wear diapers simply because you want to, without needing to justify that to anyone.

Are you purposefully messing yourself in public, and trying to drag unconsenting people into your kink by making them notice?
You do realize what that makes you when you force people into your kink unconsentually, right?

Reactions: CrazySmoker
DiaperPaige said:
I apologize if I shouldn’t be posting this in here, but I’m wondering if anyone else has done this:

weird? no, but you surely are in the right community, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back