Is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Not to make a big deal about this, but I'm wondering if this is something other people experience.

After I go the bathroom and leave, more urine comes out. I don't think I'm completely emptying, even though I can't go anymore. It's not a matter of wiping enough. It's just that after I put my clothes back on, I can tell my boxers have been wet. It's not a lot at all, never enough to go through my pants.

Thank you for reading, please post.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It's not normal, but it's not completely abnormal...It just sounds like you aren't emptying out your bladder completely...There is a special term for it, but I can't remember what it's called...It may be best to look it up on WebMD

Role
Diaper Lover
Me too, I thought it was Called Overflow Incon, although its not the "normal" type of it.

1/10 guys have it.

Z

Zeit

It's happened to me quite a lot actually, however I wouldn't go so far as to label it incontinence. After you're done peeing, just relax your bladder muscles a bit. Maybe you're just too tense while you're in the urination process. That's what helped me fix it.

F

FullMetal

I am not very sure, but when asking people on a forum, take it with a grain of salt, because it really is like getting the opinion of a cracked up doctor. Not saying that people will always be wrong when posting back, but just that if you are genuinely concerned, go see a doctor and tell your parents. If it is something medical, you should not be embarrassed.

FullMetal

Role
Diaper Lover
It's incon, just a small part of it, a part of Overflow incon is Not emptying completely.

It doesn't bother me any.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
It may be related to the anatomy of your bladder, i.e. it depends on exactly where the exit of your bladder is located and what position you're in when peeing.
Maybe try a different position when peeing and see if the problem persists. Or try to be in less of a rush and just remain there for an extra few seconds and see if you can drain whatever is left in the 'pipes' before putting your clothes back on.
Peachy

Y

Yumi

Hah... I'm a girl and this happens to me. I wouldn't think it's very normal for girls... I wonder if it's a bad thing? I'm not gonna die am I ?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Have you tried tightening and relaxing your muscles again once you are "finished"?? That usually helps to get the last bit out.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Yes, and no matter how I move my muscles, or how long I wait, it just seems to leak out a bit later, and the only way I notice is when I feel that I'm wet.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Not long after I pull my pants up and start walking away.

Role
Diaper Lover
I have the same problem, if I shake it and spin it around in a circle I can get the last bit out but its not worth it, its just a tiny spot like 1" in diameter anyway.

If I take way to much time draining that can help to but thats wasting time.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I have the same problem, if I shake it and spin it around in a circle I can get the last bit out but its not worth it, its just a tiny spot like 1" in diameter anyway.

If I take way to much time draining that can help to but thats wasting time.
HAHA! I was gonna suggest he "shake it" but you got there ahead of me!

However, it could also be a sign of something a little more serious...you might wanna see a doctor...just in case. It could be an indication of a bladder obstruction or an infection.

Role
Diaper Lover
Possibly, but I've had this for like 2 years. Wouldn't I notice if it changed or hurt or was infected?

Y

Yumi

So... I'm going to die?! 'Cause... It's not normal for girls to do something like that... I don't think? TT^TT I don't want to die!!

Customizer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It's happened to me quite a lot actually, however I wouldn't go so far as to label it incontinence. After you're done peeing, just relax your bladder muscles a bit. Maybe you're just too tense while you're in the urination process. That's what helped me fix it.
Exactly, except this happens every time I urinate. It has happened for the last four years. All my underwear have urine stains in the front. For me, it's just a way of life.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I don't think you are going to die.

Though there might be something partially blocking your urinary tract... better safe than sorry.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You aren't going to die...Unless you had an infection, and I'm sure you would see signs of that...But just not being able to completely empty your bladder is justa form of incontinence...Like I said earlier, check WebMD...Or see a doctor (which no matter what you choose on WebMD...It ends up saying see a doctor >__>)

Status
Not open for further replies.