is this normal

BabyChibi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
so after wearing diapers for a while i find each time i put one on i dont even think and i pee without knowing until i finish

Reactions: Diaperpee8, Jorelaxed, oldskool and 1 other person
Normal? I don't know, but you are not alone with that. I experience the same (and like it) :)

Reactions: db80, Jorelaxed, Mehrabad98 and 1 other person
When I put a nappy on I automatically pee without thinking about it.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I guess it’s kind of normal; when I wear I can almost subconsciously wet but the minute I’m not in a nappy I still have control.

I, too, find that I have a harder time "holding it" if I'm diapered. Maybe it's just the enjoyment of not HAVING to hold it in. When I get home having to go potty, I like to get diapered and let it go. The rest of my diapered time I let it go at the first feeling of having to go; I enjoy going potty while I'm brushing my teeth or washing the dishes.

Last edited:
Your mind becomes accustomed to letting go once it senses the diaper, I had a similar battle with what little bladder control I had when I got injured. I got tired of leaks, accidents, sudden urge dribbles, being doctors prescrition guinea pig and just went 24/7

Last edited:
For me the diaper is like a switch that tells my brain to feel free to pee whenever. I find myself constantly peeing whenever I'm diapered. I've been leaking a lot lately and have to be careful not to just fill my panties.

Reactions: Diaperpee8 and Jorelaxed
bobbilly said:
When I put a nappy on I automatically pee without thinking about it.
Ever since I was at diapers, I automatically pee in my diaper without even thinking about it my too.

If I try to go potty lying down in bed, even with a diapie on, I can't because I worry about getting the sheets and all wet. I bought some under-pads, now I can relax and let it go.

Back