Is this like a religious thing?

Turk3y5h007

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I have noticed a large number of the people here are religious and was wondering if there are many other nonreligious folk are out there?

(edit)Not wanting to start a debate, firm believer in the first amendment just wondering how big the correlation between religion and ABDL is.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
I'm Wiccan but not currently practicing if that counts

I'm not religious

I'm no longer religious and quite happy without. I think the correlation is more that Americans tend to be religious and at least the Abrahamic religions are more likely to make people worry about things like being an ABDL.

Reactions: Cottontail and Yooo
God is everything to me

Reactions: Deleted member 44854, stareegirl and Seasonedcitizen
Non-religious here. I do not consider myself a full-blown Satanist, but I display the inverted pentagram in my signature because I feel it represents some of the values I support: focusing on the the life we're living here on Earth and indulging in our bodily desires instead of treating them as something negative.

How many religious people practice their religion? They can be Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, etc in name only. There are people who view life through the lens of their religion.

Is wearing a diaper for non medical reasons sinful? It depends on what you do while wearing. The same goes for crossdressing.

I suspect there's a good cross section of more intense believers and less to non believers on this site. There's also those who may believe in life after death but don't associate that believe with any organized religion. I think as creatures, we're hard wired to believe in something beyond this life as it seems to be part of our history, especially ancient history. I've often wondered why that is. Is it out of need and self preservation or is something else speaking to us?

dogboy said:
There's also those who may believe in life after death but don't associate that believe with any organized religion. I think as creatures, we're hard wired to believe in something beyond this life as it seems to be part of our history, especially ancient history. I've often wondered why that is. Is it out of need and self preservation or is something else speaking to us?
Yes, I personally believe in reincarnation based on karma. Do I have a good reason to believe this? Nothing particularly strong, no, but I guess I feel I have the same right to believe it as any other person and their religious beliefs.

Maybe I'm just trying to comfort myself with the thought that when my believed cockatiel dies, his soul will be moving on to the next stage of its journey, but to me, this is the concept of life after death that has the most weight and reason to it.

Reactions: DprEffect
Hmm I was under the impression that religious people in this community and in this particular site were just random occurances. There isn't really a correlation between any religion and abdl well not any that I'm aware of.

I'm an atheist and do not believe in religion.

I was raised Catholic, and in middle school and part of high school was the most religious person in my family. Pardon my flippancy, but since then I got better. I've been a happy agnostic for decades.

Reactions: DprEffect
I was raised catholic but pretty much consider myself agonstic.

Reactions: depends4me
I was a christian since birth till I was 18 years. My grandparents are both pastors, my parents are both quite heavily involved with the church and I was due to become a leader around the time I left and became an atheist. Since then, I did not need to worry about it going against "religion and believes". But i left for separate reasons.

LilPawz said:
I was a christian since birth till I was 18 years. My grandparents are both pastors, my parents are both quite heavily involved with the church and I was due to become a leader around the time I left and became an atheist. Since then, I did not need to worry about it going against "religion and believes". But i left for separate reasons.

I don't blame you, as a Roman Catholic myself. There are many heavy problems surrounding the religion that have been troubling for years. I honestly don't even practice it anymore myself, though I do still get a bit hipstery with the whole spirituality-thing myself.

Lot of religious are making problem where it isn't, included Adisc: Religious propaganda/spam. Sometimes making problems with "different" points of view.

Trevor said:
I think the correlation is more that Americans tend to be religious and at least the Abrahamic religions are more likely to make people worry about things like being an ABDL.
This. And there are plenty of non-religious people here, but they tend not to create topics about 1 Corinthians 13:11, or about the fiery purgatory that awaits anybody who masturbates in a diaper.

Apostate Presbyterian here, by the way.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CrazySmoker
Atheist AB checking in here

well thank you all for your participation in this. It felt like I was the only nonbeliever here.

Reactions: armydipr
Back