Is this a record?

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So here I am sitting in the break room at work and a story popped up about how in Minnesota they had a Sting Operation and busted 58 Pedophiles.

I am just amazed that they were so stupid to open look for that sort of thing (that's how they operate these Sting Operations) and I'm wondering if it is a record because it feels like it.

I mean really, 58 Pedophiles stupid enough to fall for a sting operation?

I wish they could keep those people in cages for life (or force treatment to suppress their sick desires)

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
What is worse is the scale of it. In some countries children are sold and rented out to them. Money greases hands and no one is arrested.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What is worse is the scale of it. In some countries children are sold and rented out to them. Money greases hands and no one is arrested.
Well that is the problem with some of the cultures of some of the countries; a young kid/Teenager should not be allowed in any way shape or form to enter into a relationship with someone much older; but that used to be the accepted standard in some countries for Hundreds/Thousands of years.

In these modern times in developed countries we know it is wrong and not a "natural attraction" like the Pedophiles want us to believe.

I mean they have the Gall to form an Organization; and claim it is natural love.

GTHO, it is not natural at all.

And I hope it is never accepted.

It is not like the LGBTQ community like they want people to believe; at least the LGBTQ community can leave children alone and stick to legal adults.

I would almost bet that they did their Sting Operation on Craigslist (I have heard of cops doing that before and busting Pedophiles by acting like they are children and telling the Pedophiles "I'm a 9 year old girl" or something like that)

Last edited:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
We had a state trooper here in Virginia fall for a pedophile sting operation. People are really dumb. It is alarming how many were arrested in Minnesota. It reminds me of the mass arrests in Idaho many years ago. I think there was a book written about it, "The Boys of Idaho".

CrinklyConnor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
The unforunate thing about our justice system that might come from this is, is that these people who are arrested will probably be out in a couple years with all of their limbs attached. If they have money, then they'll likely get off scot free as well.

And then you got people who literally smoke plants in jail for 20 years.

The one thing that actually is scary to think about is the fact that while I live in a relatively small city, it also happens to be a major hub for human trafficking.

howiebabe

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
When they are jailed and the prison population finds out the cause, they will get all the punishment they deserve, and more. Remember, most prisoners have family and they don't look kindly on pedophiles. Whatever they get from society, will pale on what they will get from their fellow prisoners. I also expect that the guards will find ways to not see what is going on (they have families too).

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
When they are jailed and the prison population finds out the cause, they will get all the punishment they deserve, and more. Remember, most prisoners have family and they don't look kindly on pedophiles. Whatever they get from society, will pale on what they will get from their fellow prisoners. I also expect that the guards will find ways to not see what is going on (they have families too).
As they should; if the justice system is just gonna let them out within a few years (assuming they either have a lot of money or haven't harmed anybody yet, or don't have a lot of pictures of nude kids on their computers) somebody should punish them right and proper.

SorcerorElf

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
What I don't understand is why there isn't more preventative measures being done. Some pedophiles realize the wrongness of their desires, and others would too if they had appropriate counseling. Anyone who does harm children very much deserves to be in jail, but why let it get to that point if it can be prevented?

Tundra1975

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
So here I am sitting in the break room at work and a story popped up about how in Minnesota they had a Sting Operation and busted 58 Pedophiles.

I am just amazed that they were so stupid to open look for that sort of thing (that's how they operate these Sting Operations) and I'm wondering if it is a record because it feels like it.

I mean really, 58 Pedophiles stupid enough to fall for a sting operation?

I wish they could keep those people in cages for life (or force treatment to suppress their sick desires)
So you're telling us 58 catholic priests in Minnesota won't be showing up for mass this Sunday?

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What I don't understand is why there isn't more preventative measures being done. Some pedophiles realize the wrongness of their desires, and others would too if they had appropriate counseling. Anyone who does harm children very much deserves to be in jail, but why let it get to that point if it can be prevented?
And hats off to the ones that realize it's wrong and do things to not act on those urges; but theres too many that do nothing preventing or later on actually do harm someone's children.

Azie

Poofhoof Princess!
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
The problem with preventative measures is that we have stigmatized any pedophile into being child molesters and complete evil beings that need to be snuffed out no matter the cost, even those that do not act on their urges to harm anyone. Yes, the act of harming a child in that way is very very bad, but if they have not committed a crime and are actively avoiding it by going for mental health services, we shouldn't pass judgement on them.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The problem with preventative measures is that we have stigmatized any pedophile into being child molesters and complete evil beings that need to be snuffed out no matter the cost, even those that do not act on their urges to harm anyone. Yes, the act of harming a child in that way is very very bad, but if they have not committed a crime and are actively avoiding it by going for mental health services, we shouldn't pass judgement on them.
Yes, IF and theres probably only a small number seeking treatment for it (I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't too many places offering treatment for that sort of thing)

SorcerorElf

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Yes, IF and theres probably only a small number seeking treatment for it (I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't too many places offering treatment for that sort of thing)
Most competent psycologists would be able to least try; they do spend many years in school learning about how to help people with mental problems.

And hats off to the ones that realize it's wrong and do things to not act on those urges; but theres too many that do nothing preventing or later on actually do harm someone's children.
I think some have also been scared into silence. Particularily in the US, there's a misconception that pedophillic desires always lead to child abuse and that such desires have no cure (aside from prison). If people felt safe getting help, they would be more likely to do so.