Is there any jobs for ABDLs?

Oh, yeah. Forgot to say that while wetting would generally be something you can get away with at most jobs (so long as there are no leaks, then it becomes a health hazard for other people depending on what, exactly, you leaked on.)...

But not messing. If you aren't fecal IC or in a job where you 110% do not have to interact/be interacted with/share space with people on another shift; DON'T DO IT.

Also in B4 the whole "Oh, urine isn't a health hazard, Woozle, you're over-reacting!" No, I'm really not. XD In a workplace it's treated as a disease vector even if you are seemingly healthy. It's a _potential_ vector the same as saliva/blood and other bodily fluids. Also what I mean by 'share space with people on another shift' is if you have a desk that is used by another person and you leak on the chair, the other person has to sit there and it's not fair to them.

Reactions: Ardox7, skunk053, ThePaddedTurtle and 1 other person
I work in an office (well, not at the moment lol. were still home officing) and no one ever notices. I tend to wear dresses with leggings/tights underneath for utmost discreetness

Reactions: Lyokodl and erinwinters
OfficialPastelPoppet said:
I work in an office (well, not at the moment lol. were still home officing) and no one ever notices. I tend to wear dresses with leggings/tights underneath for utmost discreetness
I’ve worn an Aldi Pull-Up to work on a couple of occasions (I work in multiple locations and have to dress smartly most of the time) but not yet a proper nappy. Might have to take the plunge and give it a try!

Reactions: OfficialPastelPoppet
If I remember correctly, ABUniverse only hires ABDL people, so you have that. I have no idea what jobs they have to offer or if they are even hiring right now, but you could look into that.

PCS said:
I’ve worn an Aldi Pull-Up to work on a couple of occasions (I work in multiple locations and have to dress smartly most of the time) but not yet a proper nappy. Might have to take the plunge and give it a try!

Aldi Pullups fit adults?

OfficialPastelPoppet said:
Aldi Pullups fit adults?
Sorry- I meant Aldi Sana Pull-Ups. Their plain white adult incontinence pants. They’re the best I’ve ever tried- they will hold a full wetting and they come up the furthest front and back. They’re made in Italy, only cost £3.29 a pack and are far better than most of the more expensive alternatives.

It would be nice if the kid Pull-Ups fitted though... they go up to Size 7 but I don’t think those would fit me! 😔

GDNTSKID said:
You should consider remote work if at all possible. Since COVID, I've been working remotely now for four months. I can say that gradually, I started wearing diapers while working, and now, pretty much every day. I never wore to the office when I had to physically go in.

I promise myself that as long as I remain productive, and not distracted, I will keep wearing diapers while working. I do what I call "PJ Fridays" where I simply wake up, change my diaper, walk to my office in the other room and stay working in pj's all day since Fridays are typically a lighter workload for me. I keep a binkie at my desk and occasionally work in a bottle on my lunch break. I even keep "little" trinkets at my desk to have a more fun environment to work in. I don't have to worry about video conferencing because when I do, we will view the presentation and not ourselves, which is nice. I also have a cover for my laptop camera.

Feedback from my directors since Covid had remained really positive from my one-on-one meetings. I would say I'm probably doing my best work right now. It could be because I'm in a really relaxed environment and don't have to worry about traffic or having to wear dress clothes all the time.

I'm really going to struggle with having to go back to a physical office. Rumor at my company is that we will be remote until next year. I do miss my coworkers presence (at least the ones I don't see outside of work), but the experience has been really nice for me thus far.
We’ve been working from home most days but there are days when my presence at a particular location has been essential.

On work from home days I’ve sometimes gone 24/7 (almost) and others I’ve not really bothered.

The best days have been when my partner has chosen to wear one as well. I rarely offer as she would usually refuse- I just wait for her to have a day when she wants to do it and asks for me to put a nappy on her which has been reasonably frequent of late.

She’s working from home every day and hasn’t been in to work since March!

GDNTSKID said:
You should consider remote work if at all possible. Since COVID, I've been working remotely now for four months. I can say that gradually, I started wearing diapers while working, and now, pretty much every day. I never wore to the office when I had to physically go in.

I promise myself that as long as I remain productive, and not distracted, I will keep wearing diapers while working. I do what I call "PJ Fridays" where I simply wake up, change my diaper, walk to my office in the other room and stay working in pj's all day since Fridays are typically a lighter workload for me. I keep a binkie at my desk and occasionally work in a bottle on my lunch break. I even keep "little" trinkets at my desk to have a more fun environment to work in. I don't have to worry about video conferencing because when I do, we will view the presentation and not ourselves, which is nice. I also have a cover for my laptop camera.

Feedback from my directors since Covid had remained really positive from my one-on-one meetings. I would say I'm probably doing my best work right now. It could be because I'm in a really relaxed environment and don't have to worry about traffic or having to wear dress clothes all the time.

I'm really going to struggle with having to go back to a physical office. Rumor at my company is that we will be remote until next year. I do miss my coworkers (at least the ones I don't see outside of work), but the experience has been really nice for me thus far.

I wish I this option, but In have a crappy job that requires me there in person at all times.

Haha...this reminds me of a guy I worked with, really nice but slovenly in appearance. We worked in the office of a specific benefits program sposored by the state. An administrative assistant said she saw when he was leaning forward and his diaper showed (Yes, we worked in an office but the guy didn't ever tuck in his shirt). As a DL the word of this certainly intrigued me but I disliked him so much I didn't really to know more. Now and again when I would complain about his work the admin assistant would joke that he at least didn't have an accident.

KryanAshford said:
Is there any decent jobs that would be fitting for ABDLs. Like something where wearing wouldn't be notice.
Try getting a job at tykeables or anoth abdl shop hehe

I like how other count
BlizzardKid said:
Haha...this reminds me of a guy I worked with, really nice but slovenly in appearance. We worked in the office of a specific benefits program sposored by the state. An administrative assistant said she saw when he was leaning forward and his diaper showed (Yes, we worked in an office but the guy didn't ever tuck in his shirt). As a DL the word of this certainly intrigued me but I disliked him so much I didn't really to know more. Now and again when I would complain about his work the admin assistant would joke that he at least didn't have an accident.

Never had anyone who wore diapers other than me. (That I -know- of, I don't go looking/digging for info of that nature) BUT...we had a guy we ended up nicknaming "Pigpen" because he was just...uuugh. He -smelled- like the inside of a dirty hog barn on a hot summer day. We even kinda tried to bring up "Hey, have you ever tried XnameofbodywashX?" And he straight up said "I don't shower or take baths because I want to conserve water." And we were like "USE THE WATER, DUDE." He didn't last very long because of the incredibly awful smell. Other than that, he was a really decent guy and we all actually -wanted- him to stay.

So...yeah...you definitely don't wanna be the 'stinky guy' at work.

CuddleWoozle said:
I work in a factory. Currently driving a forklift but before I worked on the lines actively building parts for cars requiring heavy lifting and repetitive movement. I've worn daily at work for a while and no one knows or cares if they do know.

In practicality, ANY job is a job for an ABDL. Unless your uniform is really -really- weird or you wear some strange gigantic pillow-like diaper that forces you to waddle and sticks out of your clothing no one is going to notice. Literally no one.

People don't generally go around staring at each others crotches and thinking "Are they wearing a diaper? I bet they are. I bet there one of those big babies. OMG." Even if they realized you were wearing a diaper, the first thought is generally "That's not what I thought I saw..." or "Oh, didn't know so-and-so had bladder issues."

For you it'd feel like a catastrophe, to them, it's a blip on the radar and nothing more.

I'll raise you this: I take cartoon character lunch boxes to work every day and no one cares. I've gotten a few "Did you rob a child on the way to work and steal their lunch?" types of jokes and the answer is "Well, they're too little to fight back and I really wanted animal crackers." We all laugh and no one is the wiser. XD

I have actually had a major seam fail in my uniform pants due to wear and tear and people DID see and literally NO ONE realized what they saw. (I went to the office and stole someone else's pants. XD They come back from the cleaners and hang in the office. I took them, turned in the torn ones, wore someone elses home, washed them and turned them into the cleaning service again and nobody was the wiser.)

So...relax a little, OK?

Though, if you bend over a lot...I got noticed with that, but said it was a medical thing, so no negatives. (I do have some minor incontinence. Protection because I need, diapers because I like).

In general, you'll get away with it most times. Might depend on your boss too Mine doesn't like to ask questions about your personal life.

Any job that a non ABDL can work at. With some exceptions. Swimsuits models, strippers, any sport requiring tights, competitive swimmers, surfers, and lifeguards. As for hard manual labor in the summer sun, that isn’t my occupation, but I have done that on my own property with no comments.

Reactions: Lyokodl
I think you can do any job.

maybe don't wear at work,
would be the same as having a Vibrator in your * in work....

Reactions: Lyokodl
Is there such a ABDL job that can be done at home?

I see lots of crafty littles and caregivers making and selling things on Etsy! Lots of very cute pacifiers, onesies, accessories and the like. If I had the patience for it I would maybe make and sell stuffed animals, but sewing is pretty difficult even with a sewing machine. Plus you gotta factor in the cost of materials and all that. :cautious: All that boring business stuff sure gets in the way.

Reactions: Lyokodl and OfficialPastelPoppet
There are hundreds of different types of jobs in the UK, from top level directorships in global corporations through to senior management positions in domestic firms, industry and the public sector, but achieving one of these highly competitive dream jobs can be difficult. Here are just a some sites https://resumewriterreview.net/all-reviews/livecareer-com-review/ to help you move up in your career to an position.
Jobs that offer high wages and lots of benefits can be very attractive, but you do need to be realistic about your own skills and qualifications, and so you need to read the job requirements very carefully to ensure you have all of the necessary experience and credentials before applying.

Get yourself a snap crotch onesie and pretty much every job is abdl friendly 😊 as I type this, I am 300ft up a wind turbine and wearing a tykables Camelot. I've been doing this quite a bit recently and nobody has ever said anything. Its actually kinda been my superpower because its freezing here now and I'm able to sit on the ice cold diamond plate for hours and not freeze my cheeks together 😂

Reactions: Raylynn, SnickersTheFoxx, chrischrischris and 1 other person
If you can land a work from home job you're golden

Back