is there a leak proof diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toroko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Ok so as i wanted to ask are there any diapers that are leak proof for night time use? I have tried many different diapers and none of them seem leak proof when i am sleeping on my side which is the easiest way for me to fall to sleep. I have also tested them when sleeping on my back and on my stomach but even then most of the diapers leak a good 50% of the time on my stomach. Then 20% of the time on my back. All i want is to be able to use a diaper while laying in my most comfortable position without fear of leakage. The diapers that fit me best are small/medium size but always leak when on my sides even with a nice tight comfy fit. So are there any diapers that somehow won't leak when laying on my sides? or anything that could help prevent the leaks?

PFD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
There is no leak-proof diaper. My solution is to wear a lined plastic pant over my premium disposables. While leaks are less frequent with a premium disposable diaper they still occur. The lined plastic pant over the disposable is a solution that has never failed me. Granted, I don't flood my diapers but don't change them "until it's time" either. Plastic pants over a disposable are not enough because there is nothing to hold the urine in place. I wear a terry cloth panty and a plastic pant over that as my insurance. I'll say it again: the security of this has been 100%, over years of trials. Most often the disposable does not leak, but when it does, "I'm covered."

Toroko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Dang well guess i need to look where to buy plastic pants to at least help prevent the leakages cause I have had to sleep on my back and to me sleeping on my back isn't comfortable. I like to roll onto my side curl up into a ball and pass out but the diapers don't do much to stop my urine from leaking out the sides no matter how tight they are.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
The closest thing to a leakproof diaper is wearing cloth ones. I myself use Dependeco AIO's with a stuffer and never had a leak with them.
I'm a side sleeper so when I wet during the night I can be on my side or back with no problem. The outer cover can get damp so you might
want to wear plastic pants over them. For myself since I don't really have a flooding problem with my IC I can get by without wearing plastic
pants. The sewn in PUL liner does the job itself. Here's a link to these AIO's. all in one adult baby cloth diapers

Zpeed

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not inco, but I have no problem wetting in any position and not leaking (within reason) (Only done with Tena Maxi/Super recently)
I'm a boy tho, most likely different with girls

Status
Not open for further replies.