• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Is the bird the word?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Well I was under the impression that everybody knew that the bird was the word. So yes, the bird, bird, bird, the bird is the word.

Role
Private
Have you heard the word about the bird and the spider, it wiggled and wiggled and jiggled inside her!

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Congratulations - you've set off the mother of all alarm bells by whatever you have been up to!
And someone move this to the Spam folder :tongueout:

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa
ooma-mow-mow-papa-ooma-mow-mow

I used to have that song on a tape called "Fun Rock" when I was a kid. It was one of those K-Tel 99 cent compilation tapes you found in the cheap bins. That was my favourite tape :D

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
That was the first thing I tought of when I saw the tilte of the thread, I didn't think you younger guys would know anything about that tune.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
That was the first thing I tought of when I saw the tilte of the thread, I didn't think you younger guys would know anything about that tune.
I grew up with oldies (even though I grew up in the 90's) so I definitely know the song. However, I think that majority of users here know it from that Family Guy episode.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well I never saw the Family uy so I have no idea about that, it was just a popular song when i was younger, you guys would also like Barbra Ann by the beach Boys if you like the bird song.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Well I never saw the Family uy so I have no idea about that, it was just a popular song when i was younger, you guys would also like Barbra Ann by the beach Boys if you like the bird song.
Also a good song (was a big Beach Boys fan as a kid, not so much anymore). I know Jon93 is a big fan of them.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
ba-ba-ba ba-barbara ann

ba-ba-ba ba-barbara ann

ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba-ba-barbara aa-aa-aaaannnnnn!!!

good song. you got me rockin' and a-rollin', rockin' and a-rollin' barbara ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.