Is scar tissue enough for insurance to cover diapers?

JoNathan3

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So due to scar tissue , from being bullied and a uneducated attempt to make myself incontinent (before puberty) I can never completely shake out the urine from my urethra , and normally the rest flows out after I start walking or bed over to grab something

Only happens once per void , but it is enough it is embarrasing. A spidar bite in my early 20s pretty much made it impossible to shake it all out, and Simutiansly caused the scar tissue to build up enough that I no longer have any velocity in stream (both urine and semen)

So I could wear "guards" or pads when wearing tight fighting pants to prevent anyone from noticing but as an ABDL I would rather just wear diapers , even if they are thin and cheap

Would an insurance company cover this?

Topex

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
As you mentioned yourself all you need is pads and even if an insurance company "covered" it, you might get enough to scrape by solely on some rock bottom cheap medical disposables or I've heard of cases where they give you some free subscription of sorts to some medical distributor or brand. TL;DR you're not going to be getting mid-higher quality ABDL or even medical diapers off of insurance, and even then you might not even get those.

Remember there's also a process. You don't just say "I have X so give me money". You'll likely have to go through a physician, etc. who will make a recommendation, etc.

diaperfooties

🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
You can always just go to a general doctor and let them know what is going on see what they suggest. If they say surgery and you don't want it just say you are too scared or cannot afford surgery.

ltaluv

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Insurance rarely covers diapers in any situation outside of being hospitalized. They don't distinguish between "good" and "bad" reasons - they simply don't cover them for any reason at all.