Do you want to join the club?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
While Big bro's away, I want to make a club!

I think I'll call it the Plushie Hugglers club!

It's really really awesome! If you wants to join, all you needs to do is pledge that you'll give your plushies all the love and attention they need, and hug them and talk to them every day! And if they can join as well! and if you don't have a plushie, you needs to pledge to buy one! And we can has get togethers and have cookies and milk and play lego and hide and seek!

It will be awesome!! *bounces excitedly on computer chair*

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yay, I now has a member! Or is it minion? No, it's member, I's pretty sure it is!

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You can count me in, Humphrey! While my Australian brother Kraiden is gone, I'll do my best to help you in any way that I can!

*Salute!*

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I can't join because my plushies are aways in my attic.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I can't join because my plushies are aways in my attic.

They woulds be really really scared up there!

... and we all knows what happens to plushies when they don't get enough hugs! :eek::eek::eek: *looks around then hides under a chair*

You can count me in, Humphrey! While my Australian brother Kraiden is gone, I'll do my best to help you in any way that I can!

*Salute!*
Uncle rance!!! *hugs*

tedster

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Heeee, ^_^. Awesome idea. And on that note, I shall go and rescue mr ted from his standard daily 'hide under the duvet till bedtime' malarkey and treat him to some early huggles.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
*hugs Humph*

There, I proved it - I'm in! :D

Peachy

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Of course! *HHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSS*

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
humphrey, my leopard snowy and i would like to apply for membership in your club if we may. we both believe strongly in plushie-huggling! :D

*cuddles snowy*

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I voted both Yes and No. That means that I can be Swiss!

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
humphrey, my leopard snowy and i would like to apply for membership in your club if we may. we both believe strongly in plushie-huggling! :D

*cuddles snowy*
Yay! *joins in on the huggles*

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Did everyone hug their plushies today? :D

Now what we all needs to do is march upon your countries capital city and start a cop data! Err... coo deeta? I don't know the words, but yous all gets the idea!

You all needs to make yourself the head of your nation, so you all can pass down a law to make everyone adopt all of those plushies without owners!!!!

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Well, I hug my blanky all night. Good enough?

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well, I hug my blanky all night. Good enough?
Yep! You can join!

Are you able to overthrow your governments, though?

I needs every one of my minions to march upon their capital and take over their country! It is for the good of all plushie-kind!

EDIT:

Kraiden Says: Whoa, what the hell did you do??

I go away for a few days, then all of a sudden I can't log into TBDL on my PSP? then I find out you hacked my account and changed around my name?? and now you're trying to gather minions to start world domination??

... You're a smart bear!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.