Autiesaurus

Elsa and Anna's Baby Sister
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I've been looking for an adult sizes cherry pop pacifier for a while now, and the only place I can find one is on Pacifiersrus, for about $63 on the low end. My question is, have you tried them, and are they worth such an extortionate amount of money?

Reactions: Babyshaun
look on amazon there good prices there

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
That does sound a lot of money for a pacifier.

The guy selling 'em needs diapers, too, as he wets his way to the bank. 😲

• Haha
Reactions: mommysgirlthing, littledreamers333, nwm and 1 other person
I have a couple of them and they have lasted for quite a long time, but the price is on the high side.

Last edited:
MeDisneyBaby said:
I have a couple of them and they have lasted for quite a long time, but the price is on the high side.

Did you get them from Pacifiersrus or from adultpacifier.com? Because I think the former only does baby shields, whereas the latter says it does adult sized shields.

Reactions: mommysgirlthing
I was looking for Nuk-style size 6 pacifiers once, eBay: one guy was selling them for $30 each, plain...another was cranking them out the door at $9 each, exact same pacifiers. You know where I went!

Keep lookin', you'll find 'em...affordably.

Reactions: mommysgirlthing, nwm and Autiesaurus
Autiesaurus said:
Did you get them from Pacifiersrus or from adultpacifier.com? Because I think the former only does baby shields, whereas the latter says it does adult sized shields.

I have bought from both. Too be honest, I like the ones from adultpacifer.com better as the shields are larger. I wouldn't say they're adult sized as the website says, but definitely bigger than infant/toddler sized pacifiers. Perhaps one day someone will manufacture a true adult sized MAM style shield.

Last edited:
Reactions: mommysgirlthing and Autiesaurus
BobbiSueEllen said:
The guy selling 'em needs diapers, too, as he wets his way to the bank. 😲
IDK - selling something for that much that is pretty easy and inexpensive to make...
Are you sure all he does on the way to the bank is wet?! :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Babyshaun and BobbiSueEllen
nwm said:
IDK - selling something for that much that is pretty easy and inexpensive to make...
Are you sure all he does on the way to the bank is wet?! :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Well, he walks and wets. If he ran, he'd be a race horse, I guess? 🤣

Reactions: mommysgirlthing and nwm
Autiesaurus said:
I've been looking for an adult sizes cherry pop pacifier for a while now, and the only place I can find one is on Pacifiersrus, for about $63 on the low end. My question is, have you tried them, and are they worth such an extortionate amount of money?
I got ming on littleforbig and its so totally worth it and its cheep too

Actually Mommy Kate sells them, and yes, they're expensive as heck, but my paci, who's name is George, is worth it to me. I was here for 5 years before I could pick one, and I don't regret the decision.

I like the fact that it doesn't look like costume props, and actually inflates and deflates as it's supposed to. The one I have doesn't have the pull ring around the button, so it looks more modern. It has an annoying seam, but they all seem to, so it's not just the brand.

Autiesaurus said:

I like the pacifer from rearz i got the pink one with clip want order the monster one i love how my pacifer is close to me at night with out lossing it

Reactions: mommysgirlthing and BobbiSueEllen
the thing is that PacifiersRus is the only supplier with the Nuk-7, so they rack up the price insanely. i would only buy from them for the Nuk-7 teat, as you can buy the Nuk-5 from other places.

the Latex Nuk-5 is the only orthodontics approved paci nipple i believe.

Last edited:
I own two of their pacifiers, and I love them. I purchased both at CAPCon. It's a one-person operation, and the owner is incredible. I spent around $80 for both, and well that's quite high they are without a doubt the best pacifier you can buy (in my opinion).

Photo of pacifiers:

I own 6 LittleForBig pacifiers (with caps), 21 of the Nuk6 pacifiers offered by Rearz, BabyPants and others...plus 8 of these from user dion413 on eBay.

These can be ordered in 9 different colors and 5 different nipple choices; they're a bit pricey, averaging out at $12.50 each (complete), including postage...and they do take a month to arrive from Slovakia. But I'm happy with them, they're very comfortable and tough, having survived being rolled over upon in my sleep and one accidental stepping-on. They add welcomed variety to my collection, for sure.

Cbigge said:
I own two of their pacifiers, and I love them. I purchased both at CAPCon. It's a one-person operation, and the owner is incredible. I spent around $80 for both, and well that's quite high they are without a doubt the best pacifier you can buy (in my opinion).

Photo of pacifiers:
I got get me one

I own several “cheap” ABDL pacis and baby pacis and one pacifiersrus paci (the Nuk 7) and I can say by far the pacifiersrus paci quality is AMAZING and was worth the splurge but Sadly for me I don’t have that kind of money regularly.

Back