Is NappiesRus any good?

• Thread starter Deleted member 52426
  • Start date

Monkeypuzzler

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Good prices and quick delivery but maybe it’s just me who doesn’t get the discrete packaging. They always come to me in the manufactures box and if you know what a box of Tena or Molicare nappies looks like then you know they are a box of Tena or Molicare nappies. Luckily I’m not as bothered as I once was.

Kymi

Wilfully Wet
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I feel SURE this question has been answered already.
Yes I use NRU
Yes They are good.

Furrytum

Will smile for pancakes.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes, they're a reliable shop. They're also on Twitter and will always answer any questions.

LittleScotty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As everyone else has said NRU are great. Have used them for many years both their main website and their eBay store. The advantage of the eBay store is that you can do click and collect from a local corner shop or other location. Perfect if you're worried about anyone else being at home when the parcel arrives.

GuruDominant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Good prices and quick delivery but maybe it’s just me who doesn’t get the discrete packaging. They always come to me in the manufactures box and if you know what a box of Tena or Molicare nappies looks like then you know they are a box of Tena or Molicare nappies. Luckily I’m not as bothered as I once was.
I had the same at Savexpress, it came in a abena box (luckily it didn't say Abena on the box only the size, but paid for discrete... :| )

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
also their Baby Cuties and Vintage Baby diapers are VERY good. All the premium features, top quality performance, and great looks. (in my opinion)

iPad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I've ordered from them multiple times now and they are generally very good and quick. Delivery is a bit expensive. It's DPD, so it's £5.99 for two packs, or over £7 for Saturday delivery, but their diaper packs are pretty reasonably priced, so it comes out about even.

The only issue I had was one pack I received from them which was pierced and the contents of the pack were clearly visible. Didn't care so much that the delivery driver could see what they were, but I would have been embarrassed had they ended up at a neighbour's place, as my neighbour and I sometimes take deliveries in for each other.

On the same topic, has anyone ever ordered a 'box' of 4 packs from NRU? Do they actually use a box or is it gray plastic wrap?

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I've ordered from them multiple times now and they are generally very good and quick. Delivery is a bit expensive. It's DPD, so it's £5.99 for two packs, or over £7 for Saturday delivery, but their diaper packs are pretty reasonably priced, so it comes out about even.

The only issue I had was one pack I received from them which was pierced and the contents of the pack were clearly visible. Didn't care so much that the delivery driver could see what they were, but I would have been embarrassed had they ended up at a neighbour's place, as my neighbour and I sometimes take deliveries in for each other.

On the same topic, has anyone ever ordered a 'box' of 4 packs from NRU? Do they actually use a box or is it gray plastic wrap?
If you’re ordering one pack it’s the grey plastic wrap. If it’s any more it’s a box.

iPad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
If you’re ordering one pack it’s the grey plastic wrap. If it’s any more it’s a box.
Thanks for your reply, though my experience is different. So far I've only ever ordered two packs at a time from NRU, and they were plastic wrapped.

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Thanks for your reply, though my experience is different. So far I've only ever ordered two packs at a time from NRU, and they were plastic wrapped.
Good to know.

I’ve only ever ordered either cases or single packs. Cases (3 packs) were always a box.

So it seems that it’s:

1 or 2 packs = plastic

3+ = box.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little

If your buy the mixed box then yes it’s boxed

Seabear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Very good, fast delivery and I have never had an incorrect order in all the time I have used them.
One tip, they have an eBay, sometimes it’s cheaper to order via that account then their own website.
Also on eBay you can click and collect from a store like Argos if your worried about people at home seeing the package

blob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Got to be the biggest ABDL supplier in the UK. many, many positive reviews if you search OP.

Used them loads and never had an issue.

JemNL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I ordered there only once, really happy with it. Was 20% off on Tykables. Only thing is the label says "Incoshop" or something like that. They have lucky nappy packs with 8 random diapers and also they NRU diapers are great. Little Rascals, Playdays and also the Drylife diapers. But I live main land Europe so after the Brexit it's not too handy to buy in the UK.

tiny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
They were my go to supplier before the Brexit. I never had problems with them. I would still order there, but......maybe some day in the future again.
But I live main land Europe so after the Brexit it's not too handy to buy in the UK.

Ah, my Euro friends..
Don't know how, don't know when,
But I know we'll meet again... some sunny day...

brexit-jokes-saw.jpg

PQNY

Saddle up!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've ordered a couple of things from there over the years, but it's been a long time since I last made an order. Lot's of nice clothing for sale on there!