Is NappiesRus any good?

• Thread starter Deleted member 52426
  • Start date

beckijed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Very good supplier... never had any issues... i usually order by the case and always discreet and well packaged... possibly best selection for UK ABDL's...

indiaperdl

DL couple Germany
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
They were my go to supplier before the Brexit. I never had problems with them. I would still order there, but......maybe some day in the future again.

tiny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I used to use Save Express (in Germany), but they kept getting my order wrong, and the customer service wasn't great (I didn't get a full refund for what I didn't receive). With Brexit coming up, I switched to NappiesRUs... I've made 2 or 3 orders from them so far.

And I've been very impressed. The parcels are very well packaged in plain cardboard. Delivery is reliable, and they sell my favourite dips (BetterDry and DryLife). Yay!

lupin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
I came across them by chance online' I have been using "The Incontinece Shop" for all my day to day needs for some years now and it was only by chance I ordered some "Little Rascals" from 'ebay' and on the paper work that accomopanied my delivery did I notice that it was the same address as the The Incontinece Shop, and ABDL goods are not advertised on their main site, shame I 'm sure I would have ordered the more colourful brands before now.

Kymi

Wilfully Wet
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I came across them by chance online' I have been using "The Incontinece Shop" for all my day to day needs for some years now and it was only by chance I ordered some "Little Rascals" from 'ebay' and on the paper work that accomopanied my delivery did I notice that it was the same address as the The Incontinece Shop, and ABDL goods are not advertised on their main site, shame I 'm sure I would have ordered the more colourful brands before now.
Hello Lupin

I use the incontinence shop sometimes but mostly I use NRU. In fact I've just used it to order Tykable Unicorn Nappies. Alas they had no BunnyHops in my size. I find NRU excellent - I'll have my nappies tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

FridgeMagnetFish

I like to party
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I’ve used NRU too, always very happy with my orders. They can be a bit hit and miss with stock which is the only thing.

Grayham

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've ordered from them several times, they are fine. They are frequently out of stock on certain brands for long periods of time though. As mentioned NRU is their ABDL storefront which they keep separate from their "straight" storefront.

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Very good, fast delivery and I have never had an incorrect order in all the time I have used them.
One tip, they have an eBay, sometimes it’s cheaper to order via that account then their own website.

Kymi

Wilfully Wet
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Very good, fast delivery and I have never had an incorrect order in all the time I have used them.
One tip, they have an eBay, sometimes it’s cheaper to order via that account then their own website.
Yep! It is.

Littl3Luk3

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
used them many times and so far so good. They're discreet and and touch wood (don't want to jinx it now) I've never had any problems with my order getting to me and I live in an apartment where my parcels frequently go to the wrong address. The delivery company (IIRC DPD) is very good.

Kymi

Wilfully Wet
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yes Great used them today and will have my order tomorrow. (sorry if this is a repeat post)

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Another recommendation here.

They stock most of the stuff I like, with the exception of Formacare stuff which I get from discount medical.co.uk

NRU are the same store as Incontinence Shop and Drylife.

I remember going to the Aylesbury shop when it was open and it was like a medical supply store, with the AB/DL stuff “under the counter”. Very professional.

On the rare occasion (only twice in many many years) that I’ve ever had an issue with a product it has always been replaced free without issue, with the replacement dispatched same day.

All they ask is for a photo of the defects so that they can take it up with the manufacturer.

Shipping is discreet too- no mention of nappies on the labels.

Last edited:

billybobtombo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Very, very happy with them, and on numerous occasions their customer service has gone above and beyond to help me out. A great company.

GuruDominant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Yes, I've ordered from them I think a year and a half ago. They have lot of the big sizes, but the last time I looked they ran out of stock on all diapers bigger than large. And Since I like to double diaper it's almost a nessessity that I have some bigger ones :)

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Little Rascals are a great diaper!

Side note: Agecomfort recently added 'Little Rascals' to their inventory, they are listed as a Tykables product. I'm sure this is an error? @todaler