Is my fetish making me incontinent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chippi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Okay, so I have had three accidents in the past two weeks. Twice, while I was at work, I got the sudden urge to pee, and the toilet was alll the way at the end of the hallway. I ran down the hall and had to do a sort of cross-legged walk to the bathroom. 20 feet away from the toilet, I'm frozen in my tracks. If I were to move one more inch I'd pee my pants. I knew I had to try for the bathroom, so I would run for it and pee would be coming out on his own.
I had to wash my scrubs in the sink. This happened twice at work and now once at home. I just started my diaper fetish back up a few months ago and I started wearing on a regular basis as of recently.
Do you think my diaper kinks are REALLY starting to make me incontinent? I can't be scrubbing my pants in the sink all of the time. :p

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It's possible in that they can cause a UTI, and though I'm not a doctor, I think there can be problems if you're not eliminating properly, which diaper wearing can cause, especially if it's a sexual stimulus. I'm only drawing this conclusion from my own experience, but I know I go more frequently the day after wearing diapers and using them for their intended purpose. Sometimes when I'm wearing, I'll wait longer until I go, and then, following that, I'll sometimes go every time there is the urge. I think this sort of screws things up regarding the bladder, and since the bladder is a muscle controlled by nerves, anything is possible.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
maybe a bit, there can be a bit of a lag from wearing a diaper to holding it when not wearing one, I've had continuous daytime use for the past 8 years, and I can tell you, after being used to going whenever the urge arises, re potty training is not such an easy prospect anymore, I can't see how use for a few days here and there would do anything permanent, I can tell you from my experience, I was actually having a bit of a problem with bladder control beforehand

Chippi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Okay, thanks for the input! Work is pretty much the only place i wont wear diapers. I work in a hospital, and I wear scrubs. They are very close fitting, thin material; and my pants are constantly sliding down. NOT a good situation for diapers. So, I'm just trying to figure this all out :/

dayannight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Just a thought - one of the main reasons people don't wet themselves is because consciously and unconsciously we are afraid of the consequences if we do. Wearing a diaper might unconsciously "deprioritise" the need to stay dry and make involuntary urination more likely. If this is the case then I am sure bebehuey is correct in saying the effect will be short term.

In terms of work and the scrubs if you find you need to wear a diaper thin ones are pretty undetectable under the right kind of underwear. Ever since a over-enthusiastic youth club member "depantsed" me I have worn a diaper under boxerbriefs with a vest or tee shirt tucked in so that there is no danger of the waistband of the diaper peeking out. If your wetting is not too large a good quality "diaper pant" like the Tena brief would be pretty well hidden under tight fitting underwear - this kind of protection has improved a lot over recent years and you can choose a capacity/absorbency to suit your needs.

This may not be very relevant or helpful - but I hope some of it is of interest.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
You could also try female IC pads inside your tight fitting briefs. I wore them for several years and they worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.