is masterbating at 14 ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gamebaby

i realy got somting on my mind. i masterbate 3 times a week is this ok or should i stop. it feels good but i wish to know.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
It okay, there nothing wrong with masterbate onces in awhile.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
i realy got somting on my mind. i masterbate 3 times a week is this ok or should i stop. it feels good but i wish to know.
Oh, please. There's nothing wrong with masturbating at any age, in my opinion.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Of course it is okay, it's perfectly normal.
What exactly is causing you to think that it might not be okay?

*Moves to mature topics*

E

Error404

Only 3 times? That's completely normal. Most people are masturbating from anywhere between 2-12. Usually more than 3 times a week too!

Don't let it bother you. It's healthy and normal.

cpndl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Your fine. I would start worrying though that you might have an obsession if your doing it 3 times a DAY. 3 times a week is perfectly normal.

cpndl

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Your fine. I would start worrying though that you might have an obsession if your doing it 3 times a DAY. 3 times a week is perfectly normal.

cpndl
Hey, nice work if you can get it. ;)

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Masturbation is alright at any age. I started at age 12- though there is a story to that.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
No it isn't anything to worry about. It is perfectly normal. We just had a topic like this not to long ago. You should search for it.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Like the others said it's perfectly normal, I've been doing it about 14-17 times a week since I was 11.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm 48 and still do it 3-4 times a week. I've lived with several girls, raised children, had a normal live and lived on the edge. Since twelve I've done it as much as 6 times in one day and gone weeks without. Worrying about it will do you more harm than doing it.

Nam

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Nothing wrong with that' I do it every night

Vaultin

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Perfectly normal. I finally got around to it at 14 too, and do it probably 9-10 times per week.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Perfectly normal. In fact, if you've only just started, you may be a late bloomer :tongueout: Most people are able to ejaculate at an earlier age, and from that point, it doesn't really take that long to figure out how to make your parts do just that without anyone's help.

Besides, it's the same as driving cars: Practice makes perfect. If you don't know how to work your equipment, you'll screw up big time when you actually need that part of yours for someone else ;)

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.