• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Is it wrong to like these shoes if you are a boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other

Why do the girls always get the cool kid styles? I want 'em too.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
How are they girl's shoes? If I saw a girl wearing those, I'd think she had quite a boyish taste in shoes (well, I probably wouldn't even notice her shoes). They're a bit too "loud" for my taste, but I wouldn't feel weird wearing them. They look damn cool, and pretty manly.

The green looks like grass, and with the white stitching it makes me think of a football pitch.

Role
Private

Why do the girls always get the cool kid styles? I want 'em too.
They're green. With blue laces.

*shrug*

I'm not seeing anything wrong here, but then again I likely don't have the greatest fashion sense (shut-in hermit at this point).

Last edited:

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Wasn't aware they are girl's shoes. So, to answer your question, no.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The only girlish thing about them is the color of the shoe laces...But the compliment the shoes well, so who cares

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
If I had seen them, I would have thought they were boys shoes. Also, I want some. They look cool!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My brother buys girls' shoes all the time. Why? Because that's what all the little emo/skater kids are doing these days. His most recent pair are just all black, with purple laces. They're boyish. But they are female shoes, although they seem more unisex than anything.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Those...are girl's shoes? *srs face*
Looks more like...boys shoes. But then again I'm hella blind, so.
Buy them if you want :'D
--DeiDei

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Those...are girl's shoes? *srs face*
Looks more like...boys shoes. But then again I'm hella blind, so.
Buy them if you want :'D
--DeiDei
fo' real I have a big foot (well 2) sooo, because they are "women's" the biggest size is still 1 too small. Poor me, right?

Simple seems to think that guys only want flip flops, slip ons and poorly sewn unconstructed styles. They are on zappos.com style is carat

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I wouldn't worry about it, even if they are. Chucks are unisex. (I have a pair myself) I've seen boys wear bright, crazy ones. So don't be too worried.

D

daria7483

When I go to the shoe store, I often have a hard time telling what sneakers are women's and which are men's. And in some cases, like the Chucks Shu mentioned, they're sold in men's sizes but intended for both and some are quite girly colors. Only thing that I might consider girly about those shoes are the laces but you could easily swap them out with some manlier black ones.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Ooh... They're from "Sharpie"..... Like the magical incomparable markers... They must be good then.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Yes it is wrong to like shoes do you have mental problems. Joking << Long time ago that was the case
No it is normal I know some guys who wear girl shoes like that all the time.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
But not like the high heels you prance around in, right? :eek:

juuuuust kidding =P

I think my OP should have said something like "SOME of the girls/womens sneaker choices look more like what I want in a shoe that reminds me of that time when I was a little kid" or something.
Sometimes my words move faster than my brain. Scary.

And yeah, the blue laces gotta go.

X

xdeadx

No, not really. There's plenty of shoes that only come in girls sizes that look "boyish". There's nothing wrong with buying girls shoes.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
They look fine for either sex. If you like them get a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.