Is it wrong for a man to try to pass as a woman in public?

Wetbabygirl314

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Deanna asked me if it was immoral for a man to appear in public trying to pass as a woman?

''Aren't I lying?'' she asked. ''Am I committing a fraud. Not only am I dressing as a woman, but I have fabricated breasts, practiced a feminine walk and mannerisms and am using an artificial voice. So, aren't I lying to everyone who sees me?''

I told her that it would be wrong for me to try to pass as a woman but Deanna IS a woman.

(ADISC Community, you know the truth, so ADISC.org members, Is Deanna right, or is Wetbabygirl314 right?)

I was curious if anyone had any comments on this subject. In addition to prosthetic, one could argue that the whole idea of makeup for women is intended to mislead. I knew a woman who was unrecognizable without her makeup. She wasn't disfigured, just looked very different without it.

Reactions: Annalise
I don't see the big deal. I see it everyday in New York. That is the norm. Small cities and towns may not see it as a common thing. I see it as a fashion statement. I have seen many that look even better than women. I have seen many men do double takes, and then feel insulted because they stared at a mans ass. I treat every day as it was Halloween, no more no less. I in no way think it's wrong. But many here don't speak of the opposite. I see many women try to pass as men, and I don't see anything wrong in that case either. To each his own. If you can get away with it and flaunt your goods, hey go for it. In a big city it is more acceptable, and you don't have to worry about haters.

Reactions: Hopeless
Yes, but, when I went to the Este Lauder counter at Macy's last week to ask about a makeover, I had the distinct feeling that the associate was flustered and did not know what to do. I was all in at that point and kind of like, you should not have a problem with this and felt quite relaxed about it but she was trying to get rid of me as fast as she could. What was making her uncomfortable? She was fine staking me out as HER customer when I was waiting for her to finish and get to me as long as she thought I was shopping for someone. Well, I was, only the someone I was shopping for was not someone else. I knew I was going to need an appointment, but I wanted to get some information first but she didn't seem comfortable at all.

I think, and only think at this point because I am in the learning process, that when a man wants to try this, he wants to do it right and not just slap something on and get out the door. I want to look good, but my goodness, moisturizers, then primer (I thought that was for painting buildings), then concealer, then foundation, then a fixer. Each one of those requires a choice. What skin color am I? Do I match my chest or face. Do I want creams, or sticks or powder? The cosmetics counter at Walgreen's runs the entire length of one wall of the store. Then there are the brands........

I don't have any scars but I do deal with the beard thing.

Lots of people have differences that they feel compelled to do. Look at all of us AB/DL people wearing diapers. For those of us who are AB, we are regressing, wearing diapers and accumulating other baby associated things to make us feel infantile. I wouldn't call us dishonest in any way. We're simply doing what we feel compelled to do just as you are. If it makes you happy and doesn't cause you any personal harm, have fun doing it.

Reactions: Wetbabygirl314
You're living like every other woman out there; You just have to put in a greater effort to look "right." You'd be lying if you were to dress/ present yourself otherwise.

Reactions: trysexiea and Wetbabygirl314
I think the only problem you can have is people don't accept it in the street you can have some reflection, if you can live with that I see a problem that you look like you want :)

Last week was a bust! It was Spring break here. I spent Monday shopping with Deanna. Tuesday I had to watch my grandson so Deanna couldn't visit. The same thing happened on Wednesday. Thursday my wife's schedule was unpredictable and my granddaughter decided to spend the night and being a tween slept until 11 so Friday was another day for Deanna to catch up on her beauty sleep as was Saturday and today. Tomorrow Deanna is planning to go out maybe to McDonald's drive through.

This thread reminds me of a few lines from Shakespeare's play, "As you Like It." Shakespeare say's,

"All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages. At first the infant,
Mewling and puking in the nurse’s arms...."

At the end of the day, you either play the part you were given, either by birth, society, or your parents.

Or, you play the role that you have written for yourself: YOUR role, YOUR part. Play the role you were destined to play. In the end, we are all worm food, so enjoy your role, and play it well.

Is it immoral for a man who's not trying to pass as a woman to dress as one?

All the world's an analog stage, and the digital players only have bit parts.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
as a trans person I don't have a problem with a man trying to pass as a woman. The only time I have a problem with it and it don't matter to me if you are a cross dresser or trans. Just be you don't try and put on a fake persona. I don't know why but I have a problem when people try to act female. to me that is the biggest giveaway that you are not. Some people trans or not if they try to hard can make it hard for others. Erase this if you wish but that is my two cents worth.

In my opinion if you can pass as a female go for it and have fun but I do not feel it is right to take it to the extent
Wetbabygirl314 said:
Deanna asked me if it was immoral for a man to appear in public trying to pass as a woman?

''Aren't I lying?'' she asked. ''Am I committing a fraud. Not only am I dressing as a woman, but I have fabricated breasts, practiced a feminine walk and mannerisms and am using an artificial voice. So, aren't I lying to everyone who sees me?''

I told her that it would be wrong for me to try to pass as a woman but Deanna IS a woman.

(ADISC Community, you know the truth, so ADISC.org members, Is Deanna right, or is Wetbabygirl314 right?)
In my opinion if you have the guts to do it then go for it especially if you can pass as a woman.
I do not agree with Men using the Women's restroom, in a bar or club that is acceptable of it then yes. I also do not think it is right for a CD, TG to fool a person as to their real gender on a date or encounter that goes a little far.

Wetbabygirl314 said:

I wish I was sexxy enough to dress like a hot lady, I would go to a bar and use the Mens bathroom. I would pull my skirt up and take a whiz in the urinal. If some guy looked at me I would say what the hell are you looking at. Lol.

Reactions: Peesalot
willnotwill said:
Is it immoral for a man who's not trying to pass as a woman to dress as one?

All the world's an analog stage, and the digital players only have bit parts.
OK, I'll byte and will check your stories.

Back