Is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leicesterfan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hi there,
I have several Kendall Lille Supreme diapers but was wondering if it was worth getting some drynites to wear occasionally out in public. What do you think?
Thanks

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sure! It's good to have a variety depending on your mood or needs at the time. I have super diapers like bambinos/Abena, Thinner diapers like Depends, Medium diapers, small diapers, baby diapers, pull-ups etc. There is no 1 right diaper for every person and every situation.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Drynites/Goodnites are a good discreet product to wear out in public... especially if you are thin enough that they actually still fit you.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
They are very thin and discreet to wear. They would be a good choice for going out. And they aren't that bad for the wallet. Do Drynites still fit you?

leicesterfan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'm not too sure. i'll have to look up sizes and gett back to you

I've just been on the answers wiki and seen the sleep-shorts version. are these just as good if you remove the cloth of the shorts, as the normal pants?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 221

do as you wish, drynites are great for being discreet.

leicesterfan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
hi again guys, i've been on my hols for a week so haven't been able to post.

I'm going to go to tesco on friday morning to get some drynites and as soon as i buy them (on the self-service till), I'm going to go to the toilets and put one on. So what sort of clothes should i wear ( i know they are quite thin until wet and i'm not sure if i'm going to wet yet)? I'm gonna wear a long jacket thing but should i wear jeans, tracksuit bottoms or 3/4 lengths?

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You could wear skin tight jeans and I don't think anyone will notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.