• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Is it weird to be turned on by my wife wearing incontinence pads?

AAO

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Ah ok, no problem. Mine does that, too. So when you say that doesn't hide her pads as much as she used to, that implies that she still does to an extent. Does she allow you to touch the pad in her panties, or be there when she's putting one on or changing a used one?

Paul.
No. Never been present when she is changing a used one. The only time I’ve touched her pad is very rarely when we’ve been turned on enough to have play time while she is still wearing one at the end of her period.

PaulLovesMaxipads

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
No. Never been present when she is changing a used one. The only time I’ve touched her pad is very rarely when we’ve been turned on enough to have play time while she is still wearing one at the end of her period.
Cool. Do you think that's just because of luck or is she deliberately doing it in private/avoiding being with you at that time? And in terms of touching her pad, have you tried to do so (or get near it) on any other occasion, say when you're kissing or cuddling, and if so has she stopped you?

The bit about her wearing one at the end of her period is interesting, in terms of your claim that she wears thin pads. It could be that she's been wearing thicker ones at the beginning of her period, when she's bleeding more heavily, but hides it from you, as she doesn't want you to know...

It's perhaps something to consider. Are you there when she buys her pads, so you can see the ones she gets?

Paul.

Last edited:

bounduptoplease

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Love it that though you converted her to wearing one of your nappies(y)

Paul.
Unfortunately we are no longer together but remain best friends. Sometimes I pick her up if she is late for work, and on one occasion she got in the car, I said good morning and she said what's good about it, I came on last night and have stomach ache!

I laughed and said I hope you got your diaper on, I am thinking of the car seat, she laughed and said no only in bed, and don't start getting horny!

So yes an element of conversion, but we cannot live together, we fight like cat and dog, so I am looking for another woman as she is looking for another guy,

PaulLovesMaxipads

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Sometimes I pick her up if she is late for work, and on one occasion she got in the car, I said good morning and she said what's good about it, I came on last night and have stomach ache!

I laughed and said I hope you got your diaper on, I am thinking of the car seat, she laughed and said no only in bed, and don't start getting horny!
Interesting. Do you think she was saying that (telling you she was on, and likely wearing a pad) to tease you?;)

However, I hope you can both find your respective soulmates soon. I've always wondered on dating sites if anyone into pads has ever put that on their profile... 'Only girls who wear thick pads on their periods need apply', lol!

Paul.

GlitteredArtist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I mean I guess it depends on your definition of weird. But even if it is weird ... who gives a crap?
After my pregnancies I've ended up wearing pads for two plus months and during that time I feel ... like a sleep deprived, sweaty, hot mess and I personally feel absolutely no version of sexy. Nor do I find my diapers interesting for a while (although, that has come back eaxh time around 6/7months postpartum). Now 3.5 years after twins ... I can't sneeze safely if I have to pee but it is markedly better than it was immediately after babies.

In those times there have been instances my husband found me attractive (I mean like I reallyyyy hope??) which is nice for me. I want my husband to think I'm a hottie even when I feel disgusting, even if I don't agree with him.
That said I'd definitely reccomend se bring it up with her doctorbecause even though its soooo common and sooo normal ... it is so freaking embarassing. Which can feel isolating.

Also- kudos on the twins! My twins are three and my youngest turns two next month! Twin infancy is like nothing else and no amount of preparing can prepare you. Blissful exhaustion that you only sort of remember at the end of the day. Its been so iteresting to watch my kids interact at differentstages of development. They didn't really play together until the last year but they are always very aware of the other one being around.

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So my wife has had stress incontinence since she had our twins almost 12 years ago. This means she leaks a little when she sneezes, coughs, laughs, etc. She was able to get by with a very small and thin panty liner up until a few weeks ago. The leaking became too much for the small liners and she now has to wear big thick pads that extend halfway up her front and backside. When I caress her backside and feel that thick pad, I get turned on. I love patting the pad because it sounds like patting a diaper. Is this weird that this has become a big turn on for me? She obviously finds it weird that I’m turned on by it, but she knows about my love for diapers so she’s not too surprised. Have I crossed a line here?
Seems like at legit proxy for a diaper if your wife won’t wear one. Mine wore the big always pads. She looks awesome in them and she’s always receptive of a full body rub during that week.

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Nope!

Not weird at all.

Mine sometimes wears Tena Noir pants at night for heavy periods and did go through a phase of having trickles if she sneezed multiple times, which I thought was cute too.

She doesn’t mind at all!

Last edited:

blaincorrous

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My wife, a total vanilla, wears Poise underwear on the first few days of her period after using them post partum. While I like to see her in them, I give her distance during that time. I try not to fetishize her when she needs to wear. I don’t peek around the corner when she’s putting them on, and I don’t try to check if she’s wearing, by looking for it or touching her. And that comes from understanding that she mostly wants to treat them exclusively as a necessity.

While I arrived there by communication, in general, people don’t like to be fetishized for things outside of their control.

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My wife, a total vanilla, wears Poise underwear on the first few days of her period after using them post partum. While I like to see her in them, I give her distance during that time. I try not to fetishize her when she needs to wear. I don’t peek around the corner when she’s putting them on, and I don’t try to check if she’s wearing, by looking for it or touching her. And that comes from understanding that she mostly wants to treat them exclusively as a necessity.

While I arrived there by communication, in general, people don’t like to be fetishized for things outside of their control.
Totally agree. IC and periods are a hassle for those dealing with it. I know if I complemented my wife for her pad use it would be met with an eye roll. Privately though, it’s kinda hot.

TheWalkingDad

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Weird is a matter of personal opinion. I don't think it is weird because I'm turned on when my wife wears a pad. Although she doesn't really have to much these days because of her IUD. Her periods are very light. She also knows that I like it and doesn't mind me "playing" with her when she has one on. Maybe TMI but I also have a bit of a menstruation fetish so that is part of why I'm turned on by her pads. Now maybe that is weird.