Is it the same or is it different? And another question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A random question, but is it the same feeling pooping your pants compared with messing a diaper?

I had problems with this at school on a regular basis (not making it to the loo) and can’t remember much about it. I did wear diapers until about year 3 and then stopped, but still messed till about 2 years later. Now I have diapers 24/7 by choice and was wondering if it was the same feeling.

It would probably feel different but not sure and can’t remember

Also a question about ADISC if anyone knows, are the forums just for questions or can you share TRUE stories and see if anyone can relate to it? Or do I post it in the Stories section? But I think the Stories section is for not true stories? Not sure.

Thanks

Pika123 said:
Also a question about ADISC if anyone knows, are the forums just for questions or can you share TRUE stories and see if anyone can relate to it? Or do I post it in the Stories section? But I think the Stories section is for not true stories? Not sure.

Thanks

I can't relate to the other but if you have a true story to tell then by all means put it in the appropriate section (ie diaper lovers, littles, etc.). The story section is for members who write fictional stories, usually diaper related.

Scaramouche said:
I can't relate to the other but if you have a true story to tell then by all means put it in the appropriate section (ie diaper lovers, littles, etc.). The story section is for members who write fictional stories, usually diaper related.

Thanks!

I say nope as well. Diapers are very different thing and it is just so yucky to deal that stuff in your underwear and not to mention about hygiene issues. Last time when I had messy accident to non-absorbent underwear was prob. when I was like 4 or 5 years old. Gladly I can trust for these thick diapers nowadays! I guess I could say tho, that diapers has been my underwear for many many years now, lol :D

I thought about it later but in your blog area you can write just about anything. If you have a short story or fantasy you want to share put it there. I would preface it by saying this is a fantasy of mine or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back