Is it safe to have

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I feel kinda stupid about asking this but is it safe to have a facial piercing say a eyebrow barbell or a labret and still wear diapers without worry of an imported infection:confused:

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I feel kinda stupid about asking this but is it safe to have a facial piercing say a eyebrow barbell or a labret and still wear diapers without worry of an imported infection:confused:
Depends on how you care for your piercing in the first place. If it's well taken care of, you shouldnt have any problems. As long as your arent licking your dirty diapers, of course.

Personally with a tongue ring, and a navel ring, I've had no complications once so ever.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You should be fine...Now a piercing "down there" is a different story...

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You should be fine...Now a piercing "down there" is a different story...
:laugh: Yes, a piercing "down there" is a different story. A diaper may help keep that area clean and dry. After hearing a few horror stories, I do not want any piercings, especially "down there."

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Just make sure to wash your hands with good soap after changing, or handling any used diapers. = )

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Thanks guys I was really worried because of how easily piercings get infected and I figured that wearing/handling diapers would increase the risk bigtime

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Thanks guys I was really worried because of how easily piercings get infected and I figured that wearing/handling diapers would increase the risk bigtime

I think the main time you would have to worry is around when you first get it...Since eventually it like closes up to the point where you can't really infect it

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
I honestly feel Like smashing my brains in now.... XD

You won't get infection in an eyebrow pearcing even if you are wearing diapers.
1.It's to far away.
2.Pee is Germ free till it hits air. So as long as you WASH YOUR HANDS like your supposed to. NO you won't get infected.
Now a navel or EXPLICIT piercing is a different story Because Of how close it is to the diaper area.

Lilannakiya

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
This thread brought up a question. I heard somewhere that one's own urine is sterile to your own body? If so that would mean you shouldn't have trouble with infection but personally I still would be careful making sure to wash my hands after handling a soiled diaper and such.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
This thread brought up a question. I heard somewhere that one's own urine is sterile to your own body? If so that would mean you shouldn't have trouble with infection but personally I still would be careful making sure to wash my hands after handling a soiled diaper and such.

I don't think that's true...But I believe that clear urine, is "cleaner" than yellow...Like if you were to be stranded and had to drink your own urine, clearer would be safer...But you could still drink the other (Bear Grylls has)

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
It is germ free till it hits air then it becomes germy and stuff. Granted you can still drink it because your liver and kidneys filter it out but don.t do that too often or it can make problems.

Ans yes clear pee is good pee it has less toxins in it and it puts less strain on your kidneys.Really Dark yellow pee is a bad sign it can mean infection and stuff along with bubbly pee.
If you can see through it no problem.

OK I KNOW TO MUCH ABOUT PEE.

S

stanfordhawks

Okay, to clear up the germ free pee. Yes it is true, pee is sterile until it sits out for awhile. Pee is safe to drink right from your body. Now what Bear Grylls did in Baja was stupid he carried the pee for awhile before he drank it. So bacteria was forming when he drank it.

Clear pee means your body is well hydrated and water is flushing toxins out of your body. The reason your body produces yellow pee is because the kidneys take toxic stuff out of your body and it leaves through your pee and poop. The less water in your body, the more concentration of toxic material.

As for piercings it should not be an issue anywhere on your body as long as its taken care of.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
On the urine topic. Dark yellow pee is a sign of being dehydrated. If you change your diaper and it is stained a very dark colour, you need more fluids.

Also... be very very careful when drinking urine... too much of it can cause a severe kidney infection.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
confused... :s

A peircing on the face, how will that effect wearing a diaper or not?

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Why would Bear Grylls drink his own urine? Even really REALLY clear and hydrated urine would have plenty of salts and stuff. It would just dehydrate you more. = /

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Why would Bear Grylls drink his own urine? Even really REALLY clear and hydrated urine would have plenty of salts and stuff. It would just dehydrate you more. = /

Because he didn't have any other liquids...It wouldn't dehydrate you...It would give you enough to keep going for a little while longer, but if you do it too much, your kidneys can shut down, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.