Is it OK to wear diapers under swimming trunks in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm about to un-train myself (urine), and I'm gathering some information.

In case someone is IC, he has to wear diapers basically 24/7, right? Now that means that later on, in summer time when I go out to beach, it also applies there when I am not in water. Probably there will be other people around as well; and it is quite likely that it will show around my waist. No matter how hard I try to pull up my swimming shorts, sooner or later I will get busted in one or other way :D (unless I really want to look like an idiot and pull it up to my chest :D )

Now my question is, is it still ok to wear them under swimming shorts? I suppose it is not a nice thing when one wets on the grass or wherever when lying :D How "awkward" do you think it is/how regular people would see this? Also, is it perhaps a turn off to females around (Well I suppose yes but I thought I'm gonna ask anyway XD) ?

Anyone else who faced this issue?

Update: once again, I would NOT want to wear it in water; only on outside/on the bank when sunbathing and doing other stuff.

Last edited:

KatelynG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I'm about to un-train myself (urine), and I'm gathering some information.

In case someone is IC, he has to wear diapers basically 24/7, right? Now that means that later on, in summer time when I go out to beach, it also applies there when I am not in water. Probably there will be other people around as well; and it is quite likely that it will show around my waist. No matter how hard I try to pull up my swimming shorts, sooner or later I will get busted in one or other way :D (unless I really want to look like an idiot and pull it up to my chest :D )

Now my question is, is it still ok to wear them under swimming shorts? I suppose it is not a nice thing when one wets on the grass or wherever when lying :D How "awkward" do you think it is/how regular people would see this? Also, is it perhaps a turn off to females around (Well I suppose yes but I thought I'm gonna ask anyway XD) ?

Anyone else who faced this issue?

You cannot wear disposable diapers in the water. They will do more harm than good. Urine also is not contained by swim diapers. As long as you aren't messing, it's better to just wet in the water than to try and wear a diaper. Swim diapers will only contain messes. If you're really trying to make yourself incontinent, you're going to have to deal with trying not to leak in between the changing room and the pool. You could wear a swim diaper (disposable or cloth), but don't be surprised if it leaks.

Is it a turn off? For most people, absolutely. It does depend on the person though.

Most incontinent people will tell you never to try to make yourself incontinent, and they have a lot of points. It's going to be way more inconvenient and it 100% for sure will interfere with non-ABDL (or at least non-tolerant) romantic prospects.

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Yeah, your better bet is to just diaper train rather than un-potty train. It def helps esp if youre ever having trouble obtaining diapers (money, supply, shipping issues, etc). I know I've taken months and one time years worth breaks from diapers, and even diaper training had turned out to be a minor inconvenience due to bladder shrinkage. So, really, do not completely untrain yourself. Its not as glamorous as it seems and diaper training will give you what you want without giving you what you dont want.

And yes, piss is a turn off for anyone not interested in it.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm about to un-train myself (urine)

I never seen proof of anyone being able to do it and no surgeon would make someone incontinent unless they were paid more money then at least 98% of AB/DL's will have in their lifetime. Plus it's not like there's a guide for them to do so either, so it would literally be a hack away job.

As for diapers and water. they do not mix. Swim Diapers don't have SAP in them and will *never* contain urine. As for messing, well personally if I had a pool and you shit in it swim diapers or not prepare to be thrown out and pay for the cleaning. Swim Diapers will never be 100% effective, ever.

thomas93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

ii did not mean that I would wear diapers In water. I meant to wear them when I'm out having sunbath or just doing stuff outside.

ChocChip

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know some people have a very strong fantasy about being incontinent and diaper dependent... but it seems for most who are, it isn't an enjoyable experience.

When you don't need nappies, they're a convenience (among other benefits!) You can wear them to provide you with a toilet alternative, when you want to and when it's practical. If you do need them, they surely become an inconvenience, always thinking about leaks, changing, tricky situations in terms of keeping them hidden, etc. It's good to have diaper wearing as part of your life, not so good for it to rule your life. Which it must do if you go down that route.

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
For the sake of the public, DO NOT CRAP in diapers while swimming. If you are legitimately incontinent and have such an accident, exit the pool immediately and change. Even swim diapers are just fecal teabags to give you some time to try to get out of the water before making everybody sick.

thomas93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For the sake of the public, DO NOT CRAP in diapers while swimming. If you are legitimately incontinent and have such an accident, exit the pool immediately and change. Even swim diapers are just fecal teabags to give you some time to try to get out of the water before making everybody sick.

once again, I would NOT want to wear it in water; only on outside/on the bank when sunbathing and doing other stuff.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

ii did not mean that I would wear diapers In water. I meant to wear them when I'm out having sunbath or just doing stuff outside.

It's not illegal to wear diapers, but it is illegal to expose yourself in many areas and frowned upon by many. So, just don't strip down to your diaper. The waist band showing is fine but people might talk behind your back if they notice and realize what it is. No one's likely going to think it's cute and just think you have IC or worse that it's some strange sexual fetish, that's a thing right? :scratchchin:

thomas93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's not illegal to wear diapers, but it is illegal to expose yourself in many areas and frowned upon by many. So, just don't strip down to your diaper. The waist band showing is fine but people might talk behind your back if they notice and realize what it is. No one's likely going to think it's cute and just think you have IC or worse that it's some strange sexual fetish, that's a thing right? :scratchchin:

yeah i got your point

irnub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Personally I avoid doing things that will get them noticed by other people, not because I'm afraid of getting caught, but because I consider it impolite to let others see it. That might make them feel awkward or grossed out or something, and I'd rather not unnecessarily/unknowingly inflict that on someone else.

If you still feel like you really must wear under swim trunks or similar, you can always try rolling the waistband down and inside the diaper. If swim trunks have a drawstring above your hips, you can even let the top of the diaper get below your hips. It likely won't fall off, and even if it does start to slip down the trunks will hold it up. You could also try getting the next smallest size diaper. It might be a tight and/or weird fit, but it'll also rise lower which would help hide it.

B

BordercollieTrigger

I am also trying to untrain myself and become incontinent it has many negatives but some good positives. I wanted this for four years.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am also trying to untrain myself and become incontinent it has many negatives but some good positives. I wanted this for four years.

This sort of thing never works, being continent isn't a willful choice it's a sub-conscious process. You literally can not override it.

sbuck1963

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
hi I went swimming this summer with a abena m4 on , I got some rubber pants from rearz.ca. they work awesome they hid the bulk under my swim shorts and with the rubber pants over the diaper.kept the water out of the diaper. The first time I tried them out swimming my diaper was dry, that sure was an interesting feeling going in the cold water, your body was cold till it adjusted to water temp, but diaper felt all warm. With the rubber pants on no water leaked in and I went in the water prob 5 times during the day for 20 minutes or so each time. Only thing with rubber pants on they are really snug fitting and feeling. Was fun trying that out, I first tried it out in the shower to make sure they would not leak, leak water in . Cant wait till next summer to go swimming again.

mattyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've seen a decent amount of people on here and elsewhere that would wear diapers recreationaly and then something would happen and they end up becoming incontinent. Already being in diapers prior, helped them cope, but they mostly seemed to miss having the freedom to not wear diapers. On another note, there is always the Tranquility Swimbriefs, its mostly for bowel incontinence, but it does look like its made to be worn under swimming trunks, could be worth a try.

M

Maxx

Is it OK? Its not indecent exposure, since nothing's exposed. That's no guarantee you won't be ejected from the beach area or pool for being a wierdo. It is guaranteed not to be a babe magnet.

You may attract attention to yourself, but it won't be the good kind. You might concievably be charged with something like disorderly conduct or creating a public nuisance, depending on local ordinances. If you're noticable (ie, flaunting it) enough for people to call 911, most police are going to do SOMETHING to get you out of the area and make it clear to you that you shouldn't do it again, even if they can't make any charges stick.

If you're noticable, but not blatant enough for a 911 call, an aerial photo of the beach would show you, and a large circle empty of people around you.

IC folks correct me if I'm wrong, if you go swimming, you just wear a swim suit, since nothing is going to show in the water or on a wet bathing suit anyway. For just sunbathing, black is the new orange.

P.S. Not intended to be offensive to actual IC people - I come from a competitive swimming background, so I understand 'wet'. Gratuitous, inactive exposure to the sun when there's perfectly good water available is something of a foreign concept to me.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Honestly, if you're not acting out, not trying to draw attention and all you have is a swimsuit with a waist band sticking out while you sunbathe, I doubt most people would even pay attention. That doesn't make it a good idea, but don't freak out about it or anything.

Also, please think long and hard before doing anything to try and make yourself incontinent. One, it's very hard to do it just from going 24/7. All you're likely to do there is shrink your bladder. Two, if you do start acting unnaturally to become incontinent, you're not going to just start setting yourself, you're going to cause yourself a lot of pain and physical discomfort. It's seriously a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.