Is it ok to have an older gentleman as your "Daddy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

gayteenbaby69

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So what I am asking, is it ok for an 18 year old to have a 38 year old "Daddy", I really need an answer...

Okamiyasha

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
How well do you know this person?

Did they ask if they could be?

I guess it's okay as long as nothing unwanted happens and you approve of everything going on...

gayteenbaby69

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
we actually found eachother on craigslist and he too is also an abdl, i don't know him very well but want that to change, no pun intended :)

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Yes, you're both consenting adults fully entitled to take their own decisions and there's really nothing wrong with that. The fact that - due to the age difference - this may be frowned upon, doesn't mean that the two of you shouldn't enjoy each other's company just because someone else says so.

Btw, am I the only one that, when you said "older gentleman", thought about a guy in his '60s? :biggrin:

AEsahaettr

Diapered Oracle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Nothing wrong with it. Just take the usual set of precautions involved with meeting up with a stranger that you met on the internet. Doubly so if you plan on doing the horizontal tango.

StargazerBleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
I too agree nothing wrong with it.
As long as all things you are comfortable with.

Don't make yourself go with things you dont want to do or uncomfortable with.

StikkyPaws

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I would suggest just do a friendly meet first, something in public just so you can get an idea of the person.

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
If you're both legal and consenting then there is nothing legally wrong with it, your parents may not approve of your relationship but it is perfectly fine to have such an age difference.

Zephy

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
Is it wrong? No
Is it weird? Yes

The real question, though, is; is it realistic? Do you plan on having a relationship outside of ABDL things? While not impossible, it's highly unlikely that you will get along the same way you would with someone closer to your own age. There are some people that are fine being with someone that much older, but you two are essentially living in completely different worlds right now. If the relationship is purely AB-daddy, then yeah, it could work. I wouldn't bet on it long-term, but would be fun for while, as long as you're comfortable with someone that much older.

Another thing is that he probably has a steady flow of income, whereas you would probably not. If he really wants to daddy you, he'll probably be the one buying most of the supplies, since he'll be able to afford it. Are you comfortable with someone doing that? I know I feel guilty about stuff like that, and it will become a constant nagging if that happens. On the flip side, will you come off as just using him for his money, then? Unless you are actually just using him for his money, then you will be under constant pressure to not seem like a burden.

That's an important point, though. Are you overlooking all your misgivings solely because he is a daddy? If you aren't both thinking that this is only an AB-daddy relationship, then would you want to do all the other things even if he wasn't a daddy? Would you overlook his age, for instance? If it's clear on both ends that this is SOLELY about infantilism, then spending a weekend there once in a while could be great fun for both of you, although you might also feel like there's something missing.

My advice: it's not illegal, so try if you like, but don't get your hopes too high. You might realize that you don't quite sync up when you meet for real. Don't try to force things to work just because you feel like you don't have other options in this department.

tiny

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I just depressed that you think a 38-year old is an "older gentleman".... I'm 35, but I don't even feel as grown up as 18 sometimes... It's a bit of a shock how my age (that malevolent number) has gradually sneaked up over the years... In fact... at a rate of one year per year. Shocking... :frown:

T

teddybear206

bring a knife incase he tries anything otherwise you should be ok, and never meet in a van labeled free candy!

GoldDragonAurkarm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It's fine if you're both fine with it, since you're both of legal age.

What I will say is that you need to be careful. Not only do you need to consider the bits NightFox was talking about (you know, protection in case you get... physical), but you need to really pay attention to and be aware of his motives. Don't let yourself get drawn into a predatory relationship, where he is basically trapping you with gifts and sort of "paying your way" but entirely taking advantage of you by trapping you in the relationship, subtly preventing you from expanding your horizons and taking advantages of the opportunities like education that present themselves to someone your age, taking advantage of you sexually, and the like.

I'm not saying to stay away from the guy. That's entirely up to you. I'm saying that you need to be careful and stay aware and vigilant of who he is and what his true motives are.

That said, I hope it goes swimmingly for you!

DylanK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Weirder things have happened, you're 18 he's more than twice your age, personally I'd think twice about people of vastly different ages, someone half my age (10) would be wrong on so many levels and I'd feel the same about someone half my age again (30s). That said it's your life and there's nothing legally or morally wrong with what your doing, I'd just be a little weirded out if it were me. Then again I wouldn't have a problem with a 10 year age gap if I was 30 and I wouldn't have a problem with a 20 gap if I was 60, so it's all about perspective do what you think is right.

Last edited:
F

Falkio

This is a good question actually.

Having an older caretaker is more realistic, and if you're both okay with it, then it should be your choice if you want it. My daddy is twice my age, but I trust him with very personal details. We've known each other for years. We've met many, many times. Even then, we had to ease into any sort of cubby relationship. I'd suggest talking to him for awhile before committing to any sort of fetish relationship. Get a feel for each others interests, then decide if you feel comfortable together. If you met on a whim, you might visit him for general interests first.

There's a lot of fun to be had. So its definitely worth it if you feel comfortable. Just be safe and realistic.

Disneyprincess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I agree with zephy it's might be hard to have a real relationship outside of this I mean if that's not what your looking for that's fine and you should go for it and good luck! :) but if u want a real in depth relationship not saying u can't have one with this guy just be careful cuz it might not be as easy as it seems take it from someone who's been there done that :p lol

MeDisneyBaby

I'm a Disney Baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Being that I'm 40 I wonder what would make me? :chin:
A senior citizen? Then again when I was 18 I thought those who were in their 30's a 40's were old too.
Hard to believe how quick those years passed. Makes me shake my head in disbelief sometimes.
Well at least I don't act like I'm 40. Whatever that means :tongueout:

Anyways, as you are both adults and so long as you both consent I see no issues with this.
As always just er on the side of caution until you know all is well.

Last edited:

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
We don't have much information to proceed from here, so it's not easy to give detailed advice. Obviously everyone involved is a consenting adult, so in that sense have at it. I can remember coming across ads like this on Usenet back when I first discovered the ABDL community and it definitely creeped me out since the ads were almost invariably some older guy specifying an interest in a younger person and often defining an uppper age limit (25 seemed the upper limit most often). Not only was I disconnected from the notion of caregiving or caregetting (I'll just make up a word here, whee!) but just the idea of sharing this with another person wasn't part of my agenda. It's obviously different for you since it's something you do want.

All I would advise is to take reasonable cautions as others in the thread have suggested. I'm sure it seems like this is a golden opportunity and one which may never come again but if you involve yourself in the community, you'll likely have chances with a variety of others. Finding another who can care about you as a person that you can respect and trust is of paramount importance, and if this guy isn't the one, find someone else.

Oddly, considering my initial reaction, I did finally wind up on the older gentleman side of this. It's occasional due to distance but ongoing. It only came about as a result of friendship and trust built over years and I would hope that anyone else in such a relationship would have a similar base of good mutual regard to build upon. It's funny to think that I could be so opposed to the idea of sharing it with anyone and that finally doing so would end up feeling so right and positive. It's really wonderful knowing that I can make someone I care about feel good in a way that is unfortunately so rare. I hope you'll find someone who can give you what you want.

onikitsune

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
gayteenbaby69, you haven't responded, so I wonder if you've kept up on the replies that have come up...
I agree with the general consensus on the thread. Relationships have very little to do with age. Just be smart, OK?
GO out and do things, have fun and, if you're near the ocean, have lunch on the pier.
Just having this one thing in common is going to be enough to make you feel like you've met "a special someone."
You don't have to be suspicious, but you should always be careful. When you meet someone, you heart is always in the lead.
There's nothing wrong with the age difference. Just proceed carefully, and always be truthful to yourself and to him about what you want.
Also: Always, Always be safe when you are being intimate. Always. No matter what. Always.
Be careful and have fun!

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Weirder things have happened, you're 18 he's more than twice your age, personally I'd think twice about people of vastly different ages, someone half my age (10) would be wrong on so many levels and I'd feel the same about someone half my age again (30s).

This is important to you; to all of us here, meeting on this site. You are in a vulnerable position; you should be very careful with the people you allow to enter your life; you never know what that person truly intends towards you. On the other hand, I do personally believe in innate goodness, so, I do understand the desire to just trust in the people you meet. Especially on craiglist.... I've met many roomates on craiglist.... we live together, or learn to live together... as it happens with many roommates that meet one another. Is it so different from a dating site? Living with other people in any situation is so intimate and requires trust. So, really, who am i to disagree with what you find as comforting? We all here kinda wish we had it:) Just be careful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.