Is it normal for Adult Babies to find it sexual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sypl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My interest has always be overwhelmingly sexual. Even when I had religious considerations on other matters this did not affect me, except for a temporary twinge of guilt afterwards, because my fetish was indulged in alone and did not harm or upset any other persons. As far as I was personally concerned, I looked on the various facets of my sexuality as a unique gift of nature, to be enjoyed to the full as long as they did not affect anyone else. I quickly realized that the religious taboos placed on sexuality were founded on slender evidence, most dating back to a totally unscientific age, often contradictory to each other, and indicative of human prejudice and perversity rather than divine insight.

Of necessity I pursued my wetting fetish alone in the main, except when on a couple of occasions I found a like-minded companion who shared my attitudes. At the present time I still get highly excited over a wetting session. When I occasionally find myself alone without an agenda, the itch to get going seems to come on immediately, followed by padding up (erotic in itself), relaxing in bed, a delicious peeing session, and then the by now desperate need to seek a mind-blowing release!

LilJennie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
First of all, what is this "normal" thing of which you speak? I've often heard it mentioned but have never seen it. ;)

People are incredibly diverse, so you're going to find those who don't find it sexual and those who do, and among those for whom it is sexual, there are a bazillion different ways to find it sexual.

For me, I find age regression fantasies very sexually charged -- but when I'm in a baby mindset there's nothing sexual there anymore, just comfy and happy. Sex doesn't even enter my mind at that point. It's like loving the train ride in one way but loving the destination in a different way. And although I know I'm not the only one who has this pattern, I also know that there are tons of other patterns out there, and they're all OK (barring things that harm yourself or others, but that's another issue).

Luca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Private
Hello, I am a fairly new AB and just working on coming out about it and just slowly becoming comfortable with this all. At first I was only into Diapers and when I was in the mood I used them at the same time. For several years I would wear diapers with connection to sexual purposes and felt that would be all because nothing else interested me. However, the last year I have slowly started to become interested in binky's and body suites and want to try and its still a sexual thing for me but becoming more comfortable just being in it. Is there a lot of AB's that find this sexual too? I am just a very curious person that wants to find out more about this and open more to this. Thanks for everyone's help.

I would classify myself as being both. Originally, the AB part of me was built upon masturbation in drynites from a young age. So I very much started off as a DL. I think for most, diapers are the greatest barrier to overcome and accept. They are degrading and babyish, and contradict potty training. They're also an intimate and comforting item we've been trained out of; something that takes time to accept back in to our lives. Once you've made the leap of acceptance, I think this leaves most people much more open to accessorise and explore. I would imagine this is what you're experiencing now. Nothing to be concerned about. In fact, quite the opposite. You've got some incredibly fun times ahead! Lots of new things to discover and fun times to be had!

Most of my ABDL fantasies nowadays revolve around humiliation and belittling. However, when I'm roleplaying with other ABs, while it does get me aroused, I tend to be in much too innocent of a mindset to do anything or want anything done about it. It really does depend on the person. The ABDL community is wide and varied in it's differences and variations. This is both perfectly normal and I think absolutely fantastic. No one's the same and everyone will have different quirks! For me personally, I find humiliation can be a huge amount of fun with the right people. I never thought I'd find myself being dressed in little girls stuff. But, it's rather fun. There's nothing quite like it for making you feel small, loved and young n.n'.

Good luck and savour every moment!

Last edited:

Abenalover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would say it is very normal for ABs to find their diapers sexual. I love the #1 and #2 in my diaper, but I seldom take one off and toss it unless is have relieved myself sexually into it.

CindyMarie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Most do though not all. For me diapers were used on me from age 6 to 10 and it was very traumatic and humiliating. When I turned 12, I became sexually active and my first discovery was when I was walking past some clotheslines full of diapers. I became immediately excited and found myself wanting to be humiliated and punished in diapers as was done in my past. Somehow, the shame and humiliations of forced diapering became sexual even though too young to know what I was feeling. My sexuality got mixed up with the early trauma experiences and has since been a primary source of sexual pleasure. I am now over 70 years old and it has never lessened. All I can say is don't fight it... it is part of who you are. Just enjoy and be grateful it is harmless.

HokieABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I fall into the pattern which seems to be repetitive on this thread. Was all DL and sexual at first. Did my first makeshifts when I was 12. About 16 started including AB and was all sexual, always until 39 and I discovered ADISC. Enjoy some non-sexual aspects now too :paci:

We are fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God.

jayjay213

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
i thoght it was strange and weird to find it sexual because my partner isn't really comfortable with any sexual side of it. thanks to the number of replies to this post of people saying they feel the same way its made me feel a lot better ^^ *gives adisc hugz for cheering me up*

jimmyc69

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
personally for me its a sexual thing, i love the diaper wearing and using the diapers how theyre meant to be used and i also like being the ab side of it and being my 3 year old self and having a daddy take care of me but i also prefer it if my daddy is a sexual partner when im in both in adult mode and ab mode

whiteundies

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My early attraction was mostly sexual and as I've got older and can now enjoy the whole aspect of being an AB the whole thing I feel is great.

bvb123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
For me it depends what mood I'm in! Sometimes it's a sexual thing and other times it's for comfort and relaxation and it helps me forget about the world for a little while :3

AmberBulb95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
It's very normal, in fact it's reasonably common for people to find the whole AB thing sexual, it's actually how I discovered my AB side.

HokieABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I'm not sure if the ol' famous Bittergrey Triangle came up in this thread and I'm too lazy to even go potty right now :biggrin: much less go back through the thread, but for the most part, pure "right tippers" are rare, and so are pure "left enders" so most of us fall somewhere away from the edges of the Triangle. The "right tip" is typically sexual (but not always). If you go to http://understanding.infantilism.org/ you will find a majority of us like some sexuality. A majority of us like some non sexual aspects to some degree.

petitewhimsy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
For me, it is in some ways non-sexual and in other ways sexual. I like the combination, although sometimes I enjoy it as purely non-sexual. I think it's different for different people.

timmywimmy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
For me it's most definitely a sexual fetish. If it was just about comfort I wouldn't do it, because ultimately I actually find nappies uncomfortable; even on those occasions when I've been alone for three or four days I've been unable to do what I've always fantasised about doing - wearing continuously for days on end - because after six or seven hours it's all just too itchy and sweaty. The nappies have to come off for at least a few hours ...

Status
Not open for further replies.