Is it just me

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
uh read the ban reasons if they are banned there is a good reason.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Yeah I do agree, nobody wants a forum full of pedos.

uh read the ban reasons if they are banned there is a good reason.
Yeah I have read the reasons but im not questioning the bans I just want to know why if they are banned how come in the main forums where it tells whose visited the site recently I see names of banned users.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yeah I have read the reasons but im not questioning the bans I just want to know why if they are banned how come in the main forums where it tells whose visited the site recently I see names of banned users.

Beeecause they have tried to log on?

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Haha! And still, nobody has noticed that I am a 68 year old man living in a slum who gets off to the posts that all of you post! My life is working out!

Ha! Just kidding... Nice job moderators.

*Claps for the mods*

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Beeecause they have tried to log on?
Yes, I remember asking a question about banned members showing up as active users. The answer basically was, they can still show up at the front door, but that's as far as they can get. I guess they get the ban message and reason for banning when they logon?

~Pramrider

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Haha! And still, nobody has noticed that I am a 68 year old man living in a slum who gets off to the posts that all of you post! My life is working out!

Ha! Just kidding... Nice job moderators.

*Claps for the mods*
Three cheers for the all the moderators for keeping our forums safe and friendly:claps:

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Oh...68 year old men...that's right up my alley!

:D

Peachy

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I saved this one up for somewhere else (where I could ban) But never got the chance to use it:

Status
Not open for further replies.