Is everybody breaking out the footed pajamas???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeDisneyBaby

I'm a Disney Baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
It's been windy, cold, and rainy here for almost the entire week. Well, that's autumn in Maine for you.

So, yes... needless to say, I've been wearing mine.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Today my husband told me to dress warm for an ATV ride. I saw the foooted pajamas and thought they would be perfect for the ride. I was padded as well. I put my coat on over them and off we went. When we got home I went on the trampoline with them. Good thing I was padded at that point. It was great to have the rubber feet since we do not wear shoes on it. I got a little extra traction.

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
It hasn't gotten cold enough for me yet. I'm the type who hates being too hot in bed though, it has to get pretty chilly before I bust them out.

I'll bust them out on Halloween with my pigtails though.. because Halloween is the day I can dress like every other day but people won't mind me opening the door like that. Hehe.

Backinfootedsleepers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Wow! This thread got a lot of activity. I know the climate is all over the place depending on where everybody lives. Glad to see the footed pajamas are coming out!

Blueboy

Hewoo everyone
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I'm not ready for mine yet, it's still quiet mild over here in N. Ireland, I'm still rolling with a babygrow and shorts :)

diapernh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Not yet for me, but my pooh bear demanded I find his jammies last night because he was cold. I can't usually sleep in them because my legs get all twisted up

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
This morning I'm sitting in my blue rubber duckies and wet prefold with PUL cover having coffee.

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Tonight should be the first freeze of the year for my area. I decided to turn my heater down pretty low, so it won't come on until it gets very cold in the house. That way I can wear my sleeper from the All-in-one company. It's one of the cuddle-fleece ones, so it gets pretty hot. I haven't been able to wear it before, since it gets so hot.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
First freeze here. Almost wore mine to the neighborhood Halloween bonfire. I for sure wore them to bed best night of sleep in a while. Still wearing them in fact.

image.jpg

Sorry for the duplicate post

Last edited by a moderator:

Poohbearboy

12 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I been wearing Mickey mouse one all time with all cold night now.

Vinylfeet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Jammies - those feet and toecaps look like white vinyl. Are they? Did you make them or where did you get them?

I've definitely had footed pjs on any night that it is 71 or less in the house. That makes winter one of my favorite times of year.

Fingon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I just got a pair from jumpin jammers. I bought a size too big but otherwise I love these thing. I wish I had made this purchase years ago. Bellissimo and footed pj's are the only way to sleep.

Does anyone know of any Disney print pajamas? I'm having trouble finding them. The only one's I can find are for women and have a bust measurement. I don't know if that extra measurement is going to affect fit and make 'em look weird on me or not. I mean I've got some great pecs but I'm not rocking 36's.

StargazerBleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
Me, and my mate were just talking about this a couple hours ago.
It is starting to get cooler here, and I can not wait to use my footies again. :D

XxKitChaosxX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I wish I had footed pajamas! I have a couple onesies but neither have feet

Role
  1. Adult Baby
Jammies - those feet and toecaps look like white vinyl. Are they? Did you make them or where did you get them?

I've definitely had footed pjs on any night that it is 71 or less in the house. That makes winter one of my favorite times of year.

Yes, they absolutely have vinyl feet, for me that is the only way to go the jiffy grip is terrible in my opinion and these can be worn just about anywhere and cleaned with a wipe of a wet towel. Plus I have had these for about 10 years and they have not worn out. However such luxuries do not come cheap I am afraid. Since I cannot sew, I had to get them from forever a kid, but they are great quality and super comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.