• If you need to report a post/member/etc, please use the 'report' button on them. If you have a different / more general query for the staff, you can post it here in requests, but bear in mind that requests take longer to answer than reports do.

I's Confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matrix Blade

Did the requirements to be a regular change?​
I logged on recently, and found that i wasn't a member. If its since I'm only online during the weekends, i understand, I'd just like a little help in clarifying this.

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
No theres a bug going around that is resetting people's status to newbie based on my knowledge it looks like that bug is affecting you (not totally sure its the bug, but it does look like that is the case based on my knowledge of the reqs for being a regular you seem to meet all of them).

Unfortunately while i can tell you what the problem most likely is it requires moo's powers to fix so you'll have to wait for him to come along and fix it.

EDIT: Ahhh always changing stuff heh

Last edited:

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Yes, the requirements changed to 20 posts. Post a few more times in the normal forums and you will get regular status back.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Note that posts in the requests forum do not count towards your post count, and so posting here will not get you promoted. Only posting in the public forums will do that.

I realize you might already know this, but I am letting you know just in case you wonder why you haven't got promoted despite having 19 posts when this thread was started, and making several posts in this thread/forum since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.