is bedwetting all that bad..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jter42

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
since i cant become incontinent or at least try for some time iv been wondering if bedwettings like worse.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Maybe it's bad if you don't want it...I used to wet it...But now that it's gone, I kind of wish I would start to wet it again...Although I would rather wait until I could get my hand on diapers more

jter42

Est. Contributor
Role
hmm how do you become a bed wetter again though i remembered the last time i wet weekly was when i was like 10 and a few times when i was 12 im 13 now theres a guide on deekers but i really dont like it...

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't know...How did all of those drugs work out for you though

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
bedwetting is like having wet dreams, feels good for a second, then is a pain in the ass, cold, and gooey, then your parents chide you and dont give you diapers.

jter42

Est. Contributor
Role
luckily nothing...the sleeping pills worked and i felt fine all day and didn't have diarrhea or anything.

bedwetting is like having wet dreams, feels good for a second, then is a pain in the ass, cold, and gooey, then your parents chide you and dont give you diapers.

never had a wet dream..im 13 soo yea puberties kicked in some but not all :wallbash:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
You don't want to wet the bed.
It's a pain in the ass. Cleaning it up, and it's not fun having sleepovers/sleeping at someone's house.
And it's not like you can just start wetting the bed, especially at 13...I don't think. But I'm pretty sure you can't. I've been wetting the bed since I was 10, and I don't know what started it. So I can't say for sure.
--Evan

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't know if I'm the best person to answer this, as I'm not a habitual bedwetter, but it does happen to me from time to time. I can say this though, it might seem nice as a fantasy, and sure, there's time's when I've wet and thought "cool" that doesn't happen often. However, I can say that I know if I did wet every night, I think it would get old real quick.

It can also be a real pain too, even with wearing diapers, they can leak. Trust me on this one, there have been a few times when I have wet and I was wearing diapers, good ones, not depends, and they have not held and I woke up with cold wet sheets anyway. Waking up to this in the middle of the night is NOT fun and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, and it's only happened to me on a few occasions, not regularly.

Also, think of other times when it might be inconvenient. Sure, not a huge deal, but there are certain nights where wearing diapers would be quite bothersome and embarrasing, such as nights when I visit friends and crash on their couch, especially if it wasn't a night I was planning on staying over. There's bound to be a few times here and there where you will on the spur of the moment decide to spend the nights as a friends house, whether it be to stay over, or your tired, or whatnot. Jter42, your profile says you are 13, so that's prime time for sleepovers.

Also, consider getting older, you'll have more freedoms to do what you want, are you really going to want to have to tote a diaper along with you wherever you go. I understand some people, including many members of this community have to deal with this, and although I am not a regular bedwetter, I have experienced it, and I can tell you that it's really not as fun as it sounds.

So, since I don't fully understand your question, I'll put it this way, I'd rather not wet the bed at all, but wetting the bed is certainly less of a hassle than full incontinence, though I would not want to deal with anything worse than I currently do, which is quite minor and I've written about it in other posts, so I won't repeat myself here.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ive kinda had a little passive thought in the little corner of my brain of how awesome being a bed wetter is. Ive never wet the bed since i was a baby. Until recently and wasent diaped for it. It was annoying and it sucked since my underwear were soaked and it was icky nasty gross. :/ I was belly down so it permiated all the way through to the plastic cover on my matress and i got it off and it stained it.....

jter42

Est. Contributor
Role
hmm i really want to become a bedwetter like wake up wet one night then again and again and so on..but really itd be chance for me to suddenly become a chronic bedwetter

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Why would you want to wake up sitting in wet sheets and a puddle of piss, /without a diaper/?
It seems 'fun' in your fantasies, but when it starts happening, then it's a bitch.
--Evan

-EDIT-
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like a bitch about it. And yes, I know about the whole diaper thing, I just wasn't thinking.

Last edited:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Why would you want to wake up sitting in wet sheets and a puddle of piss?
It seems 'fun' in your fantasies, but when it starts happening, then it's a bitch.
--Evan
Why would anyone want to sit in a diaper that's soaked in piss?

But if you want to bedwet, just wet the bed. I mean lay down then just pee and go to sleep.

I rarely ever wet the bed but when I did it sucked. I think it would of been fine in diapers but only since I like diapers to begin with, however not being able to control if I wet the bed or not would be the worst.

jter42

Est. Contributor
Role
I don't know about you, but I enjoy it >.> (as long as it's my own...)

if your a *b/dl you wouldnt ask this question lol...and the reason why id love waking up with a wet diaper is the surprise of it

EDIT:sorry didnt mean to quote you pojo meant to quote what you said and the quote *if that makes sense*

LaramFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Hm. ^.^ Pojo, I Agree... Lol. And Uhh, I Dont Think It'd Be All That Great To Wet The Bed All The Time.. I Did Till I Was 5, Then Once Out Of The Blue A Few Years Ago... Anyways, I Wouldn't Really Like To Wet The Bed All The Time, It Doesn't Sound All That Great... ^.^

jter42

Est. Contributor
Role
id like a taste of it...much like id love to have a taste of true incontinence for like a week and see how it was...

M

Mako

It's a fun fantasy, but I was a bedwetter up until i was 13 or 14, and hated it. Like pojo, I kinda wish it would start up again just a bit, because I've kinda developed a quirk for bedwetters (they're so cuuuute ^-^), but I wouldn't want it to happen every night ever again.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Sorry, anyways. This is just a bit of a touchy subject to me.
But you have a point, Fire2box. I wasn't thinking (like always).
I mean, if you've ever actually been a bedwetter, then you don't want to really be one/go back to being one.
Everyone's fantasy to their own, I guess :p
--Evan

jter42

Est. Contributor
Role
It's a fun fantasy, but I was a bedwetter up until i was 13 or 14, and hated it. Like pojo, I kinda wish it would start up again just a bit, because I've kinda developed a quirk for bedwetters (they're so cuuuute ^-^), but I wouldn't want it to happen every night ever again.

if i was a bedwetter would you love me :sweatdrop:

dont slap me :eek:

alright this is enough! how dare whoever did this to my reputation and leave this comment

"We have told you why you don't want this, and you probably accept what we say, but you choose to ignore everything and keep posting a Deeker fantasy."

in the first post i just said theres a guide on there jesus christ! why do you people keep ganging up on me?!?!?! im getting sick of this i swear...i dont see any other newer members being chastised about everything they post or say! god people get a fucking life! this is to all those people whov continuesly pestered me *cough* point blanch *cough*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.