Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Just looking form friend.

Cripes, that's a niche!
Be interesting to hear what being ABDL-ishy is like (cost of disposables, if used, and their disposal) 🤔

Reactions: nooyfox
ade said:
Cripes, that's a niche!
Be interesting to hear what being ABDL-ishy is like (cost of disposables, if used, and their disposal) 🤔
Sorry yours British writing it is hard to understand.
Can you try again. 🙂

nooyfox said:
Sorry yours British writing it is hard to understand.
Can you try again. 🙂
I was wondering how being ABDL is dealt with, on a practical basis, in the Faroes? 😉

For me being ABDL in the Faroe is expensive.
the only diaper you can get is pull ups adult diaper on the Faroe.

Buying others diaper brands can bot only be bot online and shipping diaper to Faroe or other stuff gets very fast expensive. 😩

Dunno why but I immediately thought Ted Faro and Faro Automated Solutions. 😅

nooyfox said:
For me being ABDL in the Faroe is expensive.
the only diaper you can get is pull ups adult diaper on the Faroe.

Buying others diaper brands can bot only be bot online and shipping diaper to Faroe or other stuff gets very fast expensive. 😩
What do you do about disposal?
There have been a few documentaries on TV about the Faroes (on politics, culture and environmental issues) given that the modern world probably impacts with greater effect, but I can't remember everything.

LittleAndAlone said:
Dunno why but I immediately thought Ted Faro and Faro Automated Solutions. 😅
What is Ted Faro som. . . video game ?

Last edited:
Reactions: dogboy
ade said:
What do you do about disposal?
There have been a few documentaries on TV about the Faroes (on politics, culture and environmental issues) given that the modern world probably impacts with greater effect, but I can't remember everything.
Disposal of my used diaper. All go to local Faroe incinerated plant. And mor of 30% gets recycle her in mor explanation https://local.fo/one-third-of-all-waste-in-faroe-is-sorted-for-recycling-survey/

Faroey politics is a autonomous country land hunder Danish Kingdom. and her is mor
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_the_Faroe_Islands

Faroey are very proud peopul. Culture and tradition is big part of it. Her https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_the_Faroe_Islands

Environmental is not a big problem mor of half of all renewable energy is green energy 🙂

Reactions: ade
nooyfox said:
What is Ted Faro som. . . video game ?

A really bad man from a really incredible once in a generation game called Horizon Zero Dawn.

nooyfox said:
Just looking form friend.
LittleAndAlone said:
A really bad man from a really incredible once in a generation game called Horizon Zero Dawn.
Oh Ok 🙂

Last edited:
I'm not from Faroe, but also live on an island called Sonora, population 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back