is any babyfurs going to acen (anime central)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonKitsSkyy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Ok so I go to acen every yr and I'm woundering are any other babyfurs from this site going Cuz I'd love to meet up and talk ect I'm going as kuran kaname from vampire knight this yr

Dark Bringer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm not a furry but I might be going to Acen. Are there any panels or events there that are not to be missed?

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I'd love to go becuase Doug from TGWTG is going to be there but I don't have the cash.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I'm going, and yes, I am a babyfur. We should definitly meet up and talk. Oh, I bet you can't guess who I'm going as! I'll give you a hint, I've already finished sewing the tunic.

DragonKitsSkyy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
ha

I'm going, and yes, I am a babyfur. We should definitly meet up and talk. Oh, I bet you can't guess who I'm going as! I'll give you a hint, I've already finished sewing the tunic.

I'm going to guess link if u wanna meet up here's my email *snip*

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

I'm not a furry but I might be going to Acen. Are there any panels or events there that are not to be missed?

Well the maskaraid should never be missed and if u like to party u can't miss reactor and soapbubble

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Bringer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

you also were in a tunic...?

You wouldn't have any experience sewing a hat, would you?

Or making a better sword and shield?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
you also were in a tunic...?

You wouldn't have any experience sewing a hat, would you?

Yes I was in a tunic, and it was very comfortable. It was the first costume that I actually enjoyed wearing.

As for the hat, I sewed mine pretty good, but it was just a triangle. Anything else would be much harder, but I bet I could do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.