irish nappies & fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkybeanie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
introductions.. Hi my name is Ryan, i'm 28 live in ireland. i enjoy reading sci fi and other types of philosophy, getting high, getting drunk - wouldn't be irish if i didn't. video games, ... And nappies, not so much the dressing up and bottles etc just plain simple nappies . my goal in joining here is to Meet Others. :)

Role
Diaper Lover
introductions.. Hi my name is Ryan, i'm 28 live in ireland. i enjoy reading sci fi and other types of philosophy, getting high, getting drunk - wouldn't be irish if i didn't. video games, ... And nappies, not so much the dressing up and bottles etc just plain simple nappies . my goal in joining here is to Meet Others. :)
Wow, Ireland is quite a country, want to go there someday :p. Anyway,
welcome to ADISC.org =) I really hope you enjoy your stay.

funkybeanie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Cheers

Wow, Ireland is quite a country, want to go there someday :p. Anyway,
welcome to ADISC.org =) I really hope you enjoy your stay.
Cheers but i'm sure you say that about any country - thats not yours , i think mexico is awesome LOL Cheers for the greetings. i'm sure if i find sum fellow irish men i'll settle in fine. But i'm happy to support!

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Another drunken Irish lad! =D Welcome to ADISC! (I'm an Irish kid living in... the un-wonderful US of A).

funkybeanie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
top of the marnin to ya squire,. get ur ass back here irelands short supply of ab/dl's epidemic! i just wanted to clear something up by the way. i have ran into my evil twin on this site " fuzzybeans " we are one in same, i is he, or he is i.. either way it's not intentionally done, un like some people i came across i'm sane - we think

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Welcome to ADISC! :) Ireland is a cool place. Some of my ancestors were Irish. Also, keep in mind that ADISC is primarily not a meet-up site.

funkybeanie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i'll keep that in mind, i will always be respective of others and hope to melt a few a heads with my philosophy jargon and views along the way. i'd like talk with fellow irish dudes a great deal, here in ireland things as are not as liberal as you yanks - pope recently bashed gays and a sex shop anywhere in ireland is considered a major tourist attraction! honestly i just dont want to feel like i'm the only irish nappy fiend in ireland anymore .

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Top of the marnin to ya Funkybeanie, I got Irish in me blood and really want to visit Ireland one day. :)

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hmm, Irish...
Here's a question: Lisbon - yay or nay?

Either way I hope you enjoy your stay at ADISC :smile1:

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Also congrats, I believe your the first to mention getting high in their intro haha. So what are the bud smoking laws like over there?

Stereotype much?
He has the right to sterotype his own roots if he wants lol. It would be different if he was sterotyping another group he is not part of.

funkybeanie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
same laws on dope here, yeah stereotyped my self wasn't that difficult , only a 28yr old man wearing a soiled nappy isn't very stereotype of irishmen

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hello. Hope you like it over here. I think you'll find most of us are very nice, including me as long as you don't touch my stuff! Pull up a chair, make yourself at home and have fun.

--- mzkkbprmt

funkybeanie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thanx for your kind welcome, i'l b sure not to touch . now where's all the irish ?? is there any?

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Thanx for your kind welcome, i'l b sure not to touch . now where's all the irish ?? is there any?
Theres some around here, post around and look at peoples location, you will see them. Also I could have swore that Ireland had decrimilization of buds, meaning its still illegal but gettin caught with small amounts WONT send you to jail, is that true?

Status
Not open for further replies.