• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Ireland calling

Status
Not open for further replies.

babymark1

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hi all
I have been looking at this site for a while and I have finally plucked up the courage to introduce myself.
I have a loved nappies(diapers) for a long time and as time goes on I am beginning to like a bit of AB things like onesies etc.
I am a straight married man with children who leads a normal life. My family don't know about my secret and that is the way I want to keep it as they would not understand.
I would like to talk to other adult ab/dl's in Ireland but there are very few.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Heheh...the title reminded me of the professor who was teaching "Gilgamesh" last week...he called me "Ireland"!

Anyway, welcome to Adisc. I've been around here for a while now (a lot longer than the post-bits would have you believe) heheheh...and I can say that, for the most part, it's a pretty decent place. :)

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome!

I'd love to go to Ireland, heard its nice there.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here

S

Secret

Hey welcome, hope you like it here! What part of Ireland are you from?

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Hi and welcome to this site. I know that you will enjoy your time here. There is alot of good information to be had. I sent you a messge but I don't know if you got it.

Johnathon

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to the site. I'm glad to see that you've worked up the courage to come out of the shadows! It sounds like you're in a bit of a difficult situation, having a wife who doesn't know and children. I'm glad to hear that you seem to be managing to make this situation work out anyways. I hope you like it here.

babymark1

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hi spacemanBen.
I am lucky that I am away for 2 nights a week so that is when I get to enjoy my diapers. When you have other people that depend on you one must think about them therefore coming out into the open is a non runner even if I could.

timmywimmy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Hi babymark. LIke you I have a wife and kids and could never consider deliberately revealing this to them (I always feel I have to add 'deliberately' in case fate gets tempted.) I'm sure like you that for us older people, married with kids, this is the right decision - but I know as you do that it is also a hard row to furrow sometimes!

Take care of yourself

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
greetings from an Irish lad in the USA. :) Welcome aboard =D

Status
Not open for further replies.