• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

IRC Trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've been playing this for about a year on various sites and I think it's really addictive. Does anybody else play?

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have before. It is alot of fun, We used to have a channel for that, cant remember what it was thought

Dude84

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
Knowing of a particular IRC channel that Arlikra uses, I can also say it's entertaining. :)

I though the Adisc/TBDL version died out of lack of interest though?

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Aww that sucks... I would have loved to have kicked everybody's ass :tongueout:

Dude84

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
Aww that sucks... I would have loved to have kicked everybody's ass :tongueout:
I'm sure you would. :p

I was always a little sceptical (being my naturally cynical self, lol) that many of the questions would relate to US-centric topics or be overly concerned with diapers, so I never actually used it. My statement about lack of interest is merely as ascertained from other people. *shrugs*

Besides, I like participating in a non-infantilist "sponsored" trivia channel. :)

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I played trivia on IRC for a few years. It was fun, but there are some people who are way too obsessed with it, and it ends up with way too much drama. So, I kind of moved away from that. Now my primary use of IRC is for technical topics.

Dude84

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
I played trivia on IRC for a few years. It was fun, but there are some people who are way too obsessed with it, and it ends up with way too much drama. So, I kind of moved away from that. Now my primary use of IRC is for technical topics.
The particular channel me and Arlikra frequent regularly doesn't suffer from much drama, fortunately. Granted, there will occasionally be someone appear who isn't "helpful" but such happens everywhere.

I will refrain from disclosing which channel here though, as we both use different aliases to keep it separate from our "AB type" personas on here.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Other, Private
i played it a few times, but meh, i preffer idlerpg :_)

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Other, Private
What is it exactly?

its like idling in an irc-chatroom, and whenever you nickchange, loose connection, talk, or do anything else, you get a small amount of extra time, calculated towards your gearing to the next level

while at the same time, in a room with a lot of idle rpg'ers, you can randomly be highlighted into a tournament, and whenever your char wins, you will loose a certain amount of time, of your clock gearing you towards the next level :_)

// i know this sounds a bit weirded, but if you want a full definition, look *here*

Status
Not open for further replies.