Not open for further replies.

YankeeFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
*pounces on the win*

So, I have a question, and I figured I'd ask here before taking it to a thread of its own. I've been trying to use the IRC text chat (for months now, tbh :( ) and it keeps telling me my ADISC username and password are incorrect. Do I need to join mibbit or something to use it? Is being an ADISC member not enough?

A free shiny win to anyone who answers? :p

YankeeFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
So, apparently this got moved out of the last-person-to-post-wins thread. >////<
I'm not crazy, I promise. Does anyone know what's up with the chat...?

HoganBunny

Legendary Bun
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
So, apparently this got moved out of the last-person-to-post-wins thread. >////<
I'm not crazy, I promise. Does anyone know what's up with the chat...?

I apologize, I moved it and forgot to reply - I blame finals. :p

You don't need a mibbit account; an ADISC account should be enough. What error are you getting?

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I apologize, I moved it and forgot to reply - I blame finals. :p

You don't need a mibbit account; an ADISC account should be enough. What error are you getting?

Sort of related to the topic at hand here,

The last week or so, when I've tried to access ADISC's chatroom. I log in just fine, then get stuck at 'Waiting for ADISC' this loading never seems to pass.

YankeeFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Hi Hogan, SnowBlitz,

The error I get goes like this: I press the "text chat" shortcut in the forums, and when the page loads, it's completely black. I allow s3.amazonaws.net, the only javascript that isn't allowed immediately by my browser (Firefox, up to date, with NoScript). Mibbit than loads, with "YankeeFox" as my nickname. I then enter my password, and the following message appears: Closing link: You have specified an incorrect password. Please check the server password field in your client contains your ADISC.org password
I have tried allowing the various websites that pop up in NoScript's queue after entering my password, but to no avail. Even with NoScript turned off, I get this error code.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
Hi Hogan, SnowBlitz,

The error I get goes like this: I press the "text chat" shortcut in the forums, and when the page loads, it's completely black. I allow s3.amazonaws.net, the only javascript that isn't allowed immediately by my browser (Firefox, up to date, with NoScript). Mibbit than loads, with "YankeeFox" as my nickname. I then enter my password, and the following message appears: Closing link: You have specified an incorrect password. Please check the server password field in your client contains your ADISC.org password
I have tried allowing the various websites that pop up in NoScript's queue after entering my password, but to no avail. Even with NoScript turned off, I get this error code.

Any thoughts?

Try using an IRC client. A real IRC client (ie: not mibbit).
Set it up as explained in the guides in the articles forums.

If you still have issues, open a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.