Diaper Lover
which ipod(s) do you have
i have the 6g classic 80

talk about features
Accessorys
compatibility

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
5g 80g with a iHome....god I'm such a tool when it comes to MP3 players, oh well it got stolen 2 weeks ago :shrug:

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I don't have one and I'm not sure if I want one. I might be happier with another comparable MP3 player. I have two MP3 players with smaller amounts of space and I barely use them though. I'm usually playing PSP or DS. Anyway, iPods look cool and I know quite a few people who have them, but I'm not sure if it would be my first choice or not.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have a blue 4GB iPod Mini I bought a few years ago. It.... plays music. Uh.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
From my Christmas tips last year I bought myself I an 80g silver one.
I had a really good MP3 player before, but it could only hold so much... I like to all my music with me. It'll be a long while until I fill this thing up!

And I just love seeing cover art, it's cool!

I just don't like iTunes though! It's so stupid, you can't control how the music is organised or anything, and it hates soundtracks or stuff with various artists!

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I didn't buy an I pod because they were too much money, I bought a 4 gig creative labs zen V for 80 bucks and I'm quite happy with it.

D

daria7483

aka, the "tell us how much money you (or Mommy and Daddy) have to blow on overpriced mp3 players" thread.

That said, I have a black (really more of a charcoal) 8 gig ipod nano, whatever the newest generation is, a black skin for it, and a thing that's hooked up to my car that I can plug it into.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I have a 2gb black nano (1st gen, bought it when they first came out) and a 8gb black nano (the short fat one). The second nano I got a deal on, so I decided to splurge... it was getting to be a pain only having 2 gb - I was constantly deleting podcasts and music :/

Status
Not open for further replies.