iPod touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

codered

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I just got a new iPod touch and actually typing on it right now :)

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I am typing on my keyboard. Anyways congrats on getting a Ipod during a.. Recession?

Wait what your not supposed to be buying fancy things during a recession. Take it back to the store right now!

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
I am typing on my keyboard. Anyways congrats on getting a Ipod during a.. Recession?

Wait what your not supposed to be buying fancy things during a recession. Take it back to the store right now!

Even if this post is sarcasm(sorry, text does not carry tone of voice well), I'm going to post an argument :D

You tell someone to bring an item back during a recession, yet in our economy it relies on the consumer to buy things and bring money into the economy, not sit back and go "we're in a recession."

Capitalism is fun, if no one is buying, no one is making money, if no one is making money, no one is buying. If people are buying, a handful of people are making good money, a handful are making decent money, and an entire set of workers are out of the job because someone in Asia does their job for $.10/hour.

Yossarian

Contributor
Role
, Carer
Typing on my iPod touch drove me insane! I loved it, don't get me wrong, but the way I use my fingers or something meant I couldn't do it... I'll just resign to using my MacBook forever...

iTouch is great, though!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Even if this post is sarcasm(sorry, text does not carry tone of voice well), I'm going to post an argument :D

You tell someone to bring an item back during a recession, yet in our economy it relies on the consumer to buy things and bring money into the economy, not sit back and go "we're in a recession."

Capitalism is fun, if no one is buying, no one is making money, if no one is making money, no one is buying. If people are buying, a handful of people are making good money, a handful are making decent money, and an entire set of workers are out of the job because someone in Asia does their job for $.10/hour.
It indeed was sarcasm, all of it.

BUT

we are in a so called recession and yet people are still buying Ipods.. Something isn't adding up here!

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]I made a few posts on my iPod touch. But not many because it takes three button presses to get the [ on it.[/font]

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I wanted an iPod Touch or at least a PDA for college, but my Grandparents didn't feel I needed one.
Oh well.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Have fun with your unnecessary amount of storage and your fingerprints-covered screen.

codered

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
yeah i never thought id like an apple product as much as this... but i do have to agree that calling it an itouch is really annoying (or at least it is in my opinion) but i also heard of a metal gear solid game for it and its supposed to come out in march :)

Kams

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
yeah i never thought id like an apple product as much as this... but i do have to agree that calling it an itouch is really annoying (or at least it is in my opinion) but i also heard of a metal gear solid game for it and its supposed to come out in march :)
Oooh, I heard about this to!
I'm curious to see how good it'll actually be, but until then I'll stick to Yahtzee Adventures and Tap Tap Revenge on mine :D

goodnites2002

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have an iPhone I use alot while reading and posting on this site. Infact my intro I typed up on it,,, it was a MAMMOTH post... and on that little keyboard none the less. I say cool man!

There's TONS of great little fun apps for the device. I finally broke down and purchased my first paid app SimCity!!!! only one of the best games EVER!.

S

Secret

I jailbroke mine and ive never looked back, its amazing I got a GBA SNES NES Genesis and Atari 2600 emulator on mine!

I highly recomend everyone check out QuickPWN it was so worth voiding the warranty

BTW
You can restore it and make it look like you didnt void the warranty and Apple will still cover it : P

Status
Not open for further replies.