• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introductory Post

happy89

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Figured I had better write an introductory post since I've already posted in a few other places on here. I'm "happy89", I'm 33 and female, and married.

I'm not ABDL myself, but I wear and use diapers every few days with my husband since I discovered he likes it. It's not something I would have chosen on my own (even though I have chosen to wear pull-ups or pads on occasion for practical, non-sexual reasons before) but I am growing to like it because I like how excited he gets, how much attention he lavishes on me when I'm wearing and wetting, the cuddles I get, and so on. I'm coming to realize I do have some "brat" or "middle" tendencies so I am gradually expanding as far as incorporating that when I wear. It's nice to feel carefree and let him take care of everything for me, brush my hair, check that I'm not leaking (though sometimes I'm "bad" and leak right after he checks just to see how he'll respond!). I used to be really opposed to falling asleep wet and insist on either being changed out of a diaper altogether, or put in a dry one, to fall asleep -- but I've started to like it and even ask to stay diapered falling asleep, usually giving it one last good soaking before climbing into bed. That said, I want to be careful that we don't get too over-reliant on diapers or wetting for sex but have a healthy mix in our repertoire. So sometimes it feels like pressing the accelerator then tapping the brakes right after.

As noted before, my husband really enjoys when I wear and wet (and that's why I do it) but he's actually the DL in the relationship, while I'm a bit of a middle/sub. His preference is just for me to wear, not him. Sometimes it's a struggle though because he has a lot of past feelings about this topic and gets down on himself for liking it, can be prone to the binge-purge cycles I've read about, and often second-guesses whether we're doing the right thing. Aside from his DL tendencies I'm actually quite a bit kinkier than he is, so when he gets stressed tends to retreat quickly to fall back to only the most "vanilla" ways of thinking. This in turn does lessen my enjoyment as pretty much the whole reason I wear for him is because I love seeing how confident, gentle-dominant, risk-taking, and so on that he gets when I'm wearing. So I'm looking to learn more about this too because I really want to convince him that this is all right, within our marriage, and that he doesn't have to go back to thinking there's something warped about it. At the same time, I want to expand my horizons so to speak too, and see what other individuals and couples are doing. I know I've already expanded a lot as far as what I'm comfortable with (and simply what feels good to me) but am looking to learn more too and maybe get some new ideas.

Reactions: Lumos, AliB, Cottontail and 4 others

diaperdude

Diapers are my new underwear
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to Adisc it’s a great place to get encouragement and acceptance

Reactions: happy89

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
HI HAPPY89
Very Warm Welcome to ya !!

Reactions: happy89

PNW509Little

Finding myself all over again
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing a little about the unique dynamic with your husband.

He is incredibly lucky to have such a willing and supportive partner that realizes that this is an opportunity to do something so enriching for him and that in this case, outside of knowing he enjoys it, doesn't do a whole lot for you. I have a suspicion that over time you will find more ways that it helps you too, but its fun that you are doing it for him.

The ups and downs that you talk about him going through are par for the course for most of us, even though he is a DL that enjoys you wearing, not him, the emotional impact of it and the constant questions of if its something he should or should not do will continue to circle his head. We all work through it in our own unique was and for many of us, myself included, that is still very much a work in progress. All I can offer is my humble advice and that is that when he's headed towards the purging tendencies, try to remind him how happy it makes you to be able to do this special interaction with him.

I can easily see the concern about becoming over dependent on it, that was probably my #1 fear at the start of my exploration but you will find that over time it all balances out. If you are worried about it becoming too ever present in your sex life, maybe explore other versions of role playing that you both might enjoy? Just food for thought.

Reactions: diaperdude, happy89 and Cottontail

WarriorPrincess

Even warriors need diapers sometimes!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hiiii and welcome!!! I'm also 33 and married. Hubby knows about my little side but doesn't participate.

Reactions: diaperdude and happy89

happy89

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
PNW509Little said:
Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing a little about the unique dynamic with your husband.

He is incredibly lucky to have such a willing and supportive partner that realizes that this is an opportunity to do something so enriching for him and that in this case, outside of knowing he enjoys it, doesn't do a whole lot for you. I have a suspicion that over time you will find more ways that it helps you too, but its fun that you are doing it for him.

The ups and downs that you talk about him going through are par for the course for most of us, even though he is a DL that enjoys you wearing, not him, the emotional impact of it and the constant questions of if its something he should or should not do will continue to circle his head. We all work through it in our own unique was and for many of us, myself included, that is still very much a work in progress. All I can offer is my humble advice and that is that when he's headed towards the purging tendencies, try to remind him how happy it makes you to be able to do this special interaction with him.

I can easily see the concern about becoming over dependent on it, that was probably my #1 fear at the start of my exploration but you will find that over time it all balances out. If you are worried about it becoming too ever present in your sex life, maybe explore other versions of role playing that you both might enjoy? Just food for thought.

Thank you-- this is VERY helpful.

• Love
Reactions: Rita and PNW509Little

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You sound as Ace as my GF, hello and welcome!

AliB

Sweet little looking for friends 👑🎉
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
happy89 said:
Figured I had better write an introductory post since I've already posted in a few other places on here. I'm "happy89", I'm 33 and female, and married.

I'm not ABDL myself, but I wear and use diapers every few days with my husband since I discovered he likes it. It's not something I would have chosen on my own (even though I have chosen to wear pull-ups or pads on occasion for practical, non-sexual reasons before) but I am growing to like it because I like how excited he gets, how much attention he lavishes on me when I'm wearing and wetting, the cuddles I get, and so on. I'm coming to realize I do have some "brat" or "middle" tendencies so I am gradually expanding as far as incorporating that when I wear. It's nice to feel carefree and let him take care of everything for me, brush my hair, check that I'm not leaking (though sometimes I'm "bad" and leak right after he checks just to see how he'll respond!). I used to be really opposed to falling asleep wet and insist on either being changed out of a diaper altogether, or put in a dry one, to fall asleep -- but I've started to like it and even ask to stay diapered falling asleep, usually giving it one last good soaking before climbing into bed. That said, I want to be careful that we don't get too over-reliant on diapers or wetting for sex but have a healthy mix in our repertoire. So sometimes it feels like pressing the accelerator then tapping the brakes right after.

As noted before, my husband really enjoys when I wear and wet (and that's why I do it) but he's actually the DL in the relationship, while I'm a bit of a middle/sub. His preference is just for me to wear, not him. Sometimes it's a struggle though because he has a lot of past feelings about this topic and gets down on himself for liking it, can be prone to the binge-purge cycles I've read about, and often second-guesses whether we're doing the right thing. Aside from his DL tendencies I'm actually quite a bit kinkier than he is, so when he gets stressed tends to retreat quickly to fall back to only the most "vanilla" ways of thinking. This in turn does lessen my enjoyment as pretty much the whole reason I wear for him is because I love seeing how confident, gentle-dominant, risk-taking, and so on that he gets when I'm wearing. So I'm looking to learn more about this too because I really want to convince him that this is all right, within our marriage, and that he doesn't have to go back to thinking there's something warped about it. At the same time, I want to expand my horizons so to speak too, and see what other individuals and couples are doing. I know I've already expanded a lot as far as what I'm comfortable with (and simply what feels good to me) but am looking to learn more too and maybe get some new ideas.
Hello and welcome

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
happy89 said:

Hello and welcome

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello and welcome aboard!

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome