introductions Will in NY (thought i poseted b4 2nd shot here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
33/ M/ NYC area

Weight: 172 lbs (78 kg)

Height: 6'0" (183 cm)

Hair: Dirty blond

Eyes: Blue

Other: I sleep in Goodnites or Dipes (most nights, if @ all possible!!)

AB/DL Interest: DL

Scene Interests:
Interested in chatting with other ppl like me. Was a bedwetter as a kid. Long story short, became a DL @ 11. I like to voice chat and also I want to meet good ppl in New York to be friends with. I just cant talk to my regular (old) friends and family about "this". I need additional friends 4 moral support. LOOKING FOR KOOL FRIENDS TO CHAT WITH AND / OR TO MEET + HANG OUT!

Other Interests:
Health + vitality, football, baseball, rock-n-roll, cars, clubs, travel, having fun everyday.

[Removed]

~ Will

Last edited by a moderator:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome to the site...But it seems like you're advertising for a hookup...This isn't a dating site...

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to the site...But it seems like you're advertising for a hookup...This isn't a dating site...
thx for your input, it's all good! and yeah i know about match.com!

answer:

NO WAY JOSÉ not looking for dating atm

**this is the same info i have on diaperspace**

i have a GF and i am "taken" LOL just looking for kool chat freinds online maybe a few more "real live" freinds in NYC area :)

later

~ Will

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Pojo, I don't know if I'd say he's looking to 'date' anyone from here...he says he's looking for 'kool friends to chat with and/or meet up'. Seems he's open for just chatting. I mean everyone would like to meet someone IRL who is 'into' the same things they are...but that doesn't mean everyone wants to date someone from this site (or any other).

Anyway...welcome to ADISC, Will...hopefully you'll look around 'n find there are others with similar interests to your own here. I know there are a couple of threads about music and cars...so you should find something to talk about (besides the obvious).

Edit: Ummm...yeah looks like he's already cleared up that misconception :-D

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Pojo, I don't know if I'd say he's looking to 'date' anyone from here...he says he's looking for 'kool friends to chat with and/or meet up'. Seems he's open for just chatting. I mean everyone would like to meet someone IRL who is 'into' the same things they are...but that doesn't mean everyone wants to date someone from this site (or any other).

I know, I just thought it because of the descriptions of himself :sweatdrop:

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
thx ID

and, YOU ROCK!!! :) you were the 1st freind who told me about adisc (on a yahoo message)

hope u and all your ontario freinds have a fun summer up there

~ Will :)

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
33/ M/ NYC area

Weight: 172 lbs (78 kg)

Height: 6'0" (183 cm)

Hair: Dirty blond

Eyes: Blue

Other: I sleep in Goodnites or Dipes (most nights, if @ all possible!!)

AB/DL Interest: DL

Scene Interests:
Interested in chatting with other ppl like me. Was a bedwetter as a kid. Long story short, became a DL @ 11. I like to voice chat and also I want to meet good ppl in New York to be friends with. I just cant talk to my regular (old) friends and family about "this". I need additional friends 4 moral support. LOOKING FOR KOOL FRIENDS TO CHAT WITH AND / OR TO MEET + HANG OUT!

Other Interests:
Health + vitality, football, baseball, rock-n-roll, cars, clubs, travel, having fun everyday.

Ancient Site: homestead.com/1dl
also check out diaperspace.com/wwetbed

yo! my YIM is: wwetbed (OK 4 kool ppl 2 add me!)

~ Will
Do NOT tell me you are one of those NY Giants fans!!!

P-H-I-L-A-D-E-L-P-H-I-A E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!

... Sorry about that... anyway, welcome to ADISC. Have fun. :D

G

gamebaby

well i hope you injoy yourself. im usaly willing to talk to most becuse i usaly have somthing to say and listen realy well.but renember this is not just a place to pick up girls.(fact its not)

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
well i hope you injoy yourself. im usaly willing to talk to most becuse i usaly have somthing to say and listen realy well.but renember this is not just a place to pick up girls.(fact its not)
LOL

its great to know theres a few good listeners around today!

thx for your advice and IDK if u were reading anythg into my intro!!!

yo, who said i needed help picking up girls? LOL :D

***speaking of that subject *** who knows why very few females are into ab/dl stuff compared to guys? heres my ancient website
homestead.com/1dl

later

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Hello I am from NY (not the city)
<-- there, Mamaroneck
but I am not dating you because that's illegal =]
Haha I know that's not what you ment!

Have fun on the forums!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hi Will and welcome to the forums!!

You seem pretty cheery which is a great thing! Hope to see ya around posting. :D

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
thanks Mandy and everyone else!

i am cheery, yup! optimistic, yup, and energetic (ADHD) ...can't help it...

when i was a bedwetter i couldnt wait to quit and "grow up" not its like, i kinda miss all the things i had when i was a kid: no responsibility except homework really, long summer vacations, playing sports and stuff with my friends, no bills, no taxes! and yes, now i miss being a bedwetter... @ least then i had a reason or "excuse" to wear. ....now myspace and half the world seems to fear DL ppl. darn-it what did we do to deserve that discrimination? as i look forward to the future, i look back and i long for the carefree days of yore!

anyway u guys rock!!!!

peace,

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Yo, welcome. And way to clear up misconceptions quickly.

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
THX guys!,
yo Eddy do u know thet there was a ab/dl party in Iowa last week somewhere?
I know a few ab/dl ppl out there.

*** Going to the NEDF (new England Diaper Freinds) party next week in MA.

so far my big sister and her BF and my lil bro (all from MA) are going (carpooling to save gas and pollution). I'm driving up from NY will tell u guys more about it (it will be my 3rd AB/DL party!) ~ Will

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.