• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introductions are in order

Gearhead247

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello I am a male who recently discovered I like to wear and wet. I discovered this site while I was trying to find reviews for adult diapers. Apparently it went well because I am enjoying the luxury now.

I am a bit of a hobbyist I enjoy working on my vehicles and playing a ton of pc games.

I suppose I am looking for somewhere that I can share my newfound interest with other humans.

Reactions: RoseofThorns

ChrisK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello đź‘‹ I'm glad you discovered yourself and this site. Have fun and enjoy!!

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Gearhead247 said:
Hello I am a male who recently discovered I like to wear and wet. I discovered this site while I was trying to find reviews for adult diapers. Apparently it went well because I am enjoying the luxury now.

I am a bit of a hobbyist I enjoy working on my vehicles and playing a ton of pc games.

I suppose I am looking for somewhere that I can share my newfound interest with other humans.
Hello and welcome