• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branden

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well hello my name is Branden and I'm a new member for this site. let me tell a little bit about my self. I live fairly close to the beach so I like to go there very often I also like listening to music and hiking. I'm a dl and I thought I'd join this site to meet some new people with similar interests. I hope to soon be an active member of this forum and maybe help a few people out on here. Well that's my introduction see you all soon on the message boards :) .

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Welcome to the group Branden! I see by your profile that you have good taste in music! You gave a great introduction and we hope you become an active member, too. I see you already made a post in a thread! Hope you have fun here like I am!

ultrapampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to join in.

Stay dry and happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.