• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

paddedpluto

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone! I've had this account for a while but now I finally want to participate more in the community and introduce myself :)

My name's pluto and I'm a 25 yo DL. I'm currently between jobs after graduating from university three years ago. I've been fascinated with diapers from an early age and have always fed into my interest over the years. A common story I seem to share with others is at first nervously sneaking away from home to buying grocery store packs, then later upgrading to buying better diapers online. Even trying to make homemade ones... I sympathize with that struggle so much! That being said I've had good experience with lots of kinds of diapers and have grown to love the feelings of safety and comfort they bring (plus their legendary practicality, duh).

I want to try and offer advice and support where I can and of course share and listen to AB/DL experiences! I've seen how wholesome the community can be and am so excited to finally reach out this way.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101, littledreamers333 and warmfeeling
Hello & Welcome to the site!

Welcome, PaddedPluto! I’m also looking forward to joining in here!

Welcome and enjoy

paddedpluto said:
Hi everyone! I've had this account for a while but now I finally want to participate more in the community and introduce myself :)

My name's pluto and I'm a 25 yo DL. I'm currently between jobs after graduating from university three years ago. I've been fascinated with diapers from an early age and have always fed into my interest over the years. A common story I seem to share with others is at first nervously sneaking away from home to buying grocery store packs, then later upgrading to buying better diapers online. Even trying to make homemade ones... I sympathize with that struggle so much! That being said I've had good experience with lots of kinds of diapers and have grown to love the feelings of safety and comfort they bring (plus their legendary practicality, duh).

I want to try and offer advice and support where I can and of course share and listen to AB/DL experiences! I've seen how wholesome the community can be and am so excited to finally reach out this way.
Hello and welcome here

Back