• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

diapereddude00

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi, longtime lurker here, finally decided to make an intro post. I've been in diapers for about 8 years now due to urinary incontinence and want to get involved in a community with others like me. Outside of that, I'm into working on my cars and electronics.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: richieboy, LaLoneDigi and Edgewater
diapereddude00 said:
Hi, longtime lurker here, finally decided to make an intro post. I've been in diapers for about 8 years now due to urinary incontinence and want to get involved in a community with others like me. Outside of that, I'm into working on my cars and electronics.
Hello & Welcome to the site from a fellow U-IC guy

Reactions: diapereddude00 and Edgewater
diapereddude00 said:
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: diapereddude00 and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to the great world of ADISC! An amazing place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: diapereddude00
Hello

Reactions: Edgewater
diapereddude00 said:
Hi and welcome, sounds like two interesting hobbies.

Reactions: Edgewater
Back