• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

skylavender

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
1) Hello! Who are you?

Please call me Sky. I’m shy until I get to know new people/environments (anxiety sucks). Currently I work in a warehouse and I’m planning to start my own ABDL business!

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Being a Little naturally brought me towards my interest in diapers due to voluntary and involuntary regression.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I enjoy drawing, art, anime, manga, cooking, and going on adventures and new experiences.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I’m here for support and community with like minded people!

• Love
Reactions: TreeLad, PaddedRita, ARBBB2 and 4 others
H
skylavender said:
1) Hello! Who are you?

Please call me Sky. I’m shy until I get to know new people/environments (anxiety sucks). Currently I work in a warehouse and I’m planning to start my own ABDL business!

Being a Little naturally brought me towards my interest in diapers due to voluntary and involuntary regression.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I enjoy drawing, art, anime, manga, cooking, and going on adventures and new experiences.

ello and welcome here

Reactions: Edgewater and skylavender
Reactions: Edgewater
skylavender said:
1) Hello! Who are you?

Hello & welcome

Welcome!

What ideas do you have for your business?

Reactions: skylavender and Edgewater
Hello and welcome to the Adisc community sky.😃

Welcome and be welcomed sky, to this wonderful world of ADISC! A unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Jorelaxed and skylavender
littledinogoesrawr said:
What ideas do you have for your business?
My husband is an excellent carpenter and woodworker and has a lot of experience making furniture so we are planning to sell ABDL furniture

Reactions: Edgewater, PaddedRita and littledinogoesrawr
Welcome

HI YA skylavender

Would like to send ya a very warm welcome !
Hope ya enjoy !

Back