• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Hartree

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent

Hello,​

I am a happily married family man from Southern Finland. I work as a logistics operative and also run our family business.

I've been a bedwetter and DL my whole life. I've chosen to be in diapers 24/7 for the rest of my life. I do no dare to go anywhere without protection.

Beside running our business, I play guitar, sing, swim and play disc golf.

I'm interested in other peoples experiences and ideas, and I wish to connect and make friends too.

Last edited:
Reactions: smnapp, Edgewater and Adrian697DL
Welecome!

Reactions: Edgewater and Hartree
Welcome from the Netherlands, hope you enjoy it here.

Reactions: Edgewater
Hartree said:

Hello,​

I am a happily married family man from Southern Finland. I work as a logistics operative and also run our family business.

I've been a bedwetter and DL my whole life. I've chosen to be in diapers 24/7 for the rest of my life. I do no dare to go anywhere without protection.

I'm interested in other peoples experiences and ideas, and I wish to connect and make friends too.
Hello and welcome here

Hartree said:

Hello,​

Hi and welcome. I hope you have a great time here.

Welcome and be welcomed to the unique world of ADISC! A truly wonderful place as near everyone her is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!!

Hartree said:

Hello,​

Welcome from the US!

Do you have a guitar you dream of owning? What type of music do you play?

Welcome

smnapp said:
Welcome from the US!

Do you have a guitar you dream of owning? What type of music do you play?
Thanks you!

I dream of owning a Paul too. I started 10 years ago with an acoustic and nowadays I mostly play with stratocaster.

I usually just Jam to learn to apply theory butcsometimes also learn to play metal/rock/pop songs.

I also try to write my on texts, find cool riffs and create songs.

Reactions: smnapp and Edgewater
Hartree said:

Hello,​

Welcome! I hope yo find what you are looking for here.

Back