• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

padsha

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Im mostly just here to lurk. My introduction to diapers was when I showed my mistress a tunnel plug I found online. She joked that Ill need diapers to go with it and made me buy some. I actually first found this site when trying to research if the tunnel plug would do what it looked like it would.

Im interested in cute animals and furry stuff.

If I stop lurking it will probably be to ask for personal experiences/safety tips.

Welcome to ADISC!

Feel free to join any discussion as you see fit.

padsha said:
Im mostly just here to lurk. My introduction to diapers was when I showed my mistress a tunnel plug I found online. She joked that Ill need diapers to go with it and made me buy some. I actually first found this site when trying to research if the tunnel plug would do what it looked like it would.

Im interested in cute animals and furry stuff.

If I stop lurking it will probably be to ask for personal experiences/safety tips.
Hello and welcome

Welcome to the Adisc forum.😃

Welcome to the community.

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back