• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny1191

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Im a dl i like to were cute big diapers and recently came out as a dl to my girlfreind and shes very accepting of my choices . i like to think im fun and very accepting of others be nice to meet like minded people .i like stratagy/ simulation games i like to listen to dance music .also do alot with web development bit of a nerd but a cool one hehe :)

Reactions: OriginalWetone, LaLoneDigi, Lumos and 1 other person
Hi danny1191 welcome to ADISC hope you have fun.
You are very fortunate indeed to have a girlfriend who has accepted your selection of attire and (most of all) that she chose YOU !!
All the best.

Reactions: danny1191
Hello and welcome aboard!

danny1191 said:
Im a dl i like to were cute big diapers and recently came out as a dl to my girlfreind and shes very accepting of my choices . i like to think im fun and very accepting of others be nice to meet like minded people .i like stratagy/ simulation games i like to listen to dance music .also do alot with web development bit of a nerd but a cool one hehe :)
Hello and welcome

Hi welcome to the forum , a great place to be

Nerds in diapers are my kind of people! Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back