• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

ThatDiaperDude

German ABDL, 24/7 both diapered and locked up
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey there y'all, I've been a long time lurker and now I've finally registered here. I'm a 27 years old guy and I've always been into diapers as far as I can remember. Even when I was a kid, I wore them at night until I was eight years old. I didn't need them at that point, but I managed to convince my parents for quite some time that I was a bedwetter until one evening, my mother came back into my room after I just got to bed because she forgot telling me something and then realised that I was still very much awake and my diaper was already soaking wet. That evening, we talked about it briefly, I told her that I like the comfort of not getting up to pee and she took the diapers away from me and didn't let me wear them anymore.
After that, I live without diapers for a couple of years, until I got my first job when I was 16, so I had money and spent it on Pampers Easy Up in size 6, hiding them in one of the boxes under my bed. Fortunately, my parents never found out while I still lived with them, so I could wear diapers from time to time and they didn't know anything about it.
Today, years after I bought my first package of diapers myself, I usually have about 70-100 diapers in my wardrobe at home and I wear them whenever I feel like it. I'm fortunate enoguh to have a pretty much perfect girlfriend, who doesn't only accept that I wear diapers, but who also is okay with putting me in a diaper or changing my diaper if I ask her to. Ever since I told her that I like to wear diapers, she was very okay with it and once I asked her if she would mind putting one on me or changing it, she agreed, as long as it would be on her terms.
So yeah, that's it about me, I guess. Feel free to ask me questions if you'd like to know more. :)

Reactions: Lyric, Ray0797, Edgewater and 1 other person
Hi,
Welcome to the forum, I'm from the UK, where abouts are you from?

It sounds like you've got a lovely understanding girlfriend and I hope you enjoy it here too.

Reactions: Edgewater and ThatDiaperDude
Peartree said:
Hi,
Welcome to the forum, I'm from the UK, where abouts are you from?

It sounds like you've got a lovely understanding girlfriend and I hope you enjoy it here too.
Hi, thanks for the warm welcome. I'm from Germany.

Reactions: Edgewater
Hello and welcome, I think you will enjoy it here

Hi welcome thanks for signing up, bet you felt like kicking yourself when your mom caught you lol

geka said:
Hi welcome thanks for signing up, bet you felt like kicking yourself when your mom caught you lol
Yeah, pretty much lol. I just liked the feeling of a wet diaper and I hated getting out of bed to pee once I got cozy (I still do :D). An added benefit that disappeared after that was that I never had to use the disgusting restrooms of any truck stop when we went on a longer car ride because my parents would just tell me to put a diaper on so in case I would fall asleep the seats will stay clean. Unfortunately, that also ended after my mother caught me.

Reactions: Edgewater and geka
Hello and welcome aboard, fellow DL. đź‘‹ from Canada.

Welcome and be welcomed to the wonderful world of ADISC, a place where near everyone wears diapers.
Take extra special care of your dear girlfriend as such a lady is unusual!

Reactions: ThatDiaperDude
ThatDiaperDude said:
Yeah, pretty much lol. I just liked the feeling of a wet diaper and I hated getting out of bed to pee once I got cozy (I still do :D). An added benefit that disappeared after that was that I never had to use the disgusting restrooms of any truck stop when we went on a longer car ride because my parents would just tell me to put a diaper on so in case I would fall asleep the seats will stay clean. Unfortunately, that also ended after my mother caught me.
I had several uncomfortable car journeys holding it until we could stop when I was younger. Never had an accident but remember struggling to hold on and feeling awkward as the youngest with a small bladder. I think around 8 was when I first wished I could wear a nappy/pull up as I thought it would be much better to use on 4 hour trips.

Peartree said:
I had several uncomfortable car journeys holding it until we could stop when I was younger. Never had an accident but remember struggling to hold on and feeling awkward as the youngest with a small bladder. I think around 8 was when I first wished I could wear a nappy/pull up as I thought it would be much better to use on 4 hour trips.
I actually just wore normal diapers. I used to be quite a small kid and back then, the largest size of store-brand diapers from ALDI was rather big so I was able to fit in them nicely. I can remember quite vividly how my mother would give me a diaper whenever we went on a longer trip and how I would put it on. Loved being able to pee whenever I needed, especially when my cousin was with us and asked to stop like every thirty minutes because she had to use a toilet.

Reactions: Edgewater and Peartree
Sounds like you lived and once again live the dream I had as a kid. Although, I wasn't as into peeing as much as messing in my case. I never did buy diapers until recently post-potty-training. I always wished I did and what it would feel like. Not having to get up to use the restroom, holding it, etc. I was never a bedwetter so never had that for me, either.

I do remember several messy accidents, not sure if it was ever in the car but I think at least it was once, but out about, yeah. And, I often wondered, wished deep down that I could just let go and be put back into diapers and not have to worry about the constant constipation I dealt with. The feeling of not having to hold it would allow me to be more regular and less compacted. But, I was too afraid of what others would think, and too afraid of what my parents would think.

It's changed now, though. I'm finally starting to understand more about why I am how I am and learning to accept it, embrace it and more forward so my life can be more than just this. But yes, I too am looking forward to the freedom to not having to use the restroom all the time. I won't be 24/7, but I'll enjoy it when I can.

Regarding a messy accident in the car, I remember I was very constipated and worried every bump we hit that I'd lose it and mess my pants. And, I think one time, I did. The feeling of having to go really bad and hitting bumps in the road was just terrible for me. Oh, and I too despise public restrooms and only use them if I really need to. But, I also like holding my BMs for when I can push them in my pants or diaper. That is a fixation I've kept for over 20 years and has become a habit.

Last edited:
Back